Testo 550-1 Digital Refrigeration Manifold
**Please Note: This product has been superseded by the Testo 549 Digital Refrigeration Manifold.**
The Testo 550-1 Digital Refrigeration Manifold enables users to perform a range of measurements including pressure, vacuum and temperature using just this one instrument, saving time and improving accuracy.
The Testo 550 Digital Refrigerant Manifold is ideal for the service, maintenance and commissioning of air conditioning systems, heat pumps and refrigeration units, allowing users to quickly charge and service these systems.
Testo 550-1 Kit Features
- Calculation of superheating/subcooling in real time
- 2-way valve block with three connections, three hose holders and sight glass
- The 39 most common refrigerants are stored in the instrument
- Display illumination for better legibility in dark surroundings
- Automatic heat pump mode
- Temperature-compensated tightness test
The automatic heat pump mode means the hoses no longer need to be switched over, while the temperature compensated tightness test and real-time calculations of superheating and sub-cooling mean the Testo 550 refrigeration system analyser makes short work of refrigeration system and heat pump maintenance.
Using the Testo 550-1 Digital Refrigeration Kit, multiple tests can be performed and calculated in a short space of time. Service engineers can perform a leak test, monitor refrigerant flow through the integrated sight glass and watch as superheating and subcooling are displayed in real-time. At the touch of a button you can quickly switch between different measurements, with a large backlit display that clearly displays all the test values required to assess performance, reduce refrigerant losses and increase the life span of the system.
Testo Part Number 0563 5505
- Measurement Range: -1 - 40 bar
- Overload: 60 bar
- Accuracy: ±0.75% fs (±1 digit)
- Resolution: 0.01 bar
- Connection Pins: 3x7/16“ – UNF
- Measuring Range: -50 to 150°C
- Accuracy: 0.5°C (±1 digit)
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Probe Connections: 2 x plug-in (NTC)
- Measuring Range rel: -1 bar to 0 bar
Refrigerants in Instrument
- Testo 550 Digital Manifold
- 1 x Clamp Probe
- Testo 550 Instruction Manual
- Calibration Protocol
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.