Testo 557 Digital Refrigeration Manifold Set
The Testo 557 Digital Refrigeration Manifold Set allows HVAC/R service engineers to perform multiple tests on refrigeration and A/C systems and heat pumps. These include a leak test, refrigerant flow, charging and system evacuation using the integrated vacuum measurement aids.
Now featuring bluetooth compatibility, the Testo 557 Digital Refrigeration Manifold can be used in with the new Testo Refrigeration App. Providing a remote view of your measured values on a Smartphone / Tablet, this app allows you to track changes using the graphical trending function, update the refrigerants in the instrument, create .pdf or .csv (Excel) reports and more, ensuring you get the most from your new digital manifold.
Testo 557 Set Features:
- Calculate superheating and subcooling simultaneously
- Integrated vacuum measurement supports the evacuation of systems
- Temperature-compensated tightness test
- Automatic ambient pressure measuring
- 40 refrigerants are stored in the instrument
- 4-way valve block for fast and efficient work
- Bluetooth Compatibility
A built in vacuum measurement allows users to know when they have successfully evacuated a refrigeration system, while the two temperature inputs mean that superheat and subcooling can be simultaneously calculated and displayed in real-time along with differential temperatures.
The Testo 557 is a four valve manifold that allows for the connection of a vacuum pump and refrigerant tank at the same time, which minimises the chances of exposing the system to the atmosphere during commissioning. In addition, the automatic heat pump mode means the hoses no longer need to be switched over during testing.
Ideal for servicing, maintaining and commissioning air conditioning and refrigeration systems, the Testo 557 Refrigeration System Analyser is supplied complete with 2 pliers probes, a calibration protocol and hard transport case.
Testo Part Number: 0563 1558
- Measurement Range: -1 - 50 bar
- Overload: 52 bar
- Accuracy: ±0.5% fs (±1 digit)
- Resolution: 0.01 bar
- Connection Pins: 3x7/16“ – UNF + 1 x 5/8'' – UNF
- Measuring Range: -50 to 150°C
- Accuracy: 0.5°C (±1 digit)
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Probe Connections: 2 x plug-in (NTC)
- Measuring Range rel: -1 bar to 0 bar
- Accuracy: 1% fs
- Resolution: 1hPa/1mbar/500micron
Refrigerants in Instrument
- Testo 557 Digital Manifold (with Bluetooth)
- 2 x Clamp Probe
- External Vacuum Probe
- Testo 557 Instruction Manual
- Calibration Protocol
- Hard Transport Case
Please Note: Hoses not included
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.