Testo 570-2 Digital Refrigeration Manifold Software Set
The Testo 570-2 Digital Refrigeration Manifold Software Set is the most powerful analyser available that is perfect for all measurements and calculations on refrigeration systems, A/C systems and heat pumps.
Testo 570-2 Set Features
- Calculate superheating and subcooling simultaneously
- Record pressure, temperature, current and vacuum measurement in one instrument
- 72 hours recording measurement values with download using supplied software
- 4-way valve block for fast and efficient work
- 40 refrigerants stored
- Report printout on site with additional Testo fast printer
The Testo 570 refrigeration system analyser has a data logging function that stores up to 72 hours of measurements, these can then be downloaded and put into reports via the supplied EasyKool software. This allows the service engineer to see how the refrigeration system is behaving over an extended period of time and not just at the time of testing.
Using the Testo 570-2 Digital Refrigeration Manifold along with Easykool software enables the documentation of results in graphical format, route planning for larger systems, management of refrigerant filling levels and customer data basing. In addition, the 570 is compatible with a printer for printing out results onsite direct from the instrument.
A built in vacuum measurement allows users to know when they have successfully evacuated a refrigeration system, while the three temperature inputs on the Testo 570 mean that superheat and subcooling can be simultaneously calculated along with a third measurement such as temperature, oil pressure or compressor current using additional probes.
Testo Part Number 0563 5702
- Measurement Range: -1 - 50 bar
- Overload: 52 bar
- Accuracy: ±0.5% fs (±1 digit)
- Resolution: 0.01 bar
- Connection Pins: 3x7/16“ – UNF + 1 x 5/8'' – UNF
- Measuring Range: -50 to 150°C
- Accuracy: 0.5°C (±1 digit)
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Probe Connections: 2 x plug-in (NTC)
- Measuring Range rel: -1 bar to 0 bar
- Accuracy: 1% fs
- Resolution: 1hPa/1mbar/500micron
Refrigerants in Instrument
- Testo 570 Digital Manifold
- USB Cable
- 2 x Clamp Probe
- Mains Unit
- Testo 570 Instruction Manual
- Calibration Protocol
- Transport Case
Please Note: Hoses not included
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.