Testo 755-1 Current and Voltage Tester
The Testo 755-1 Current and Voltage Tester is a unique product that conforms to the latest European standard for voltage meters as well as having the capacity to measure current. The voltage measurement range goes from 6 to 600V AC/DC whilst current can be measured between 0.1 and 200A AC. Further capabilities include resistance measurement between 1Ω and 100kΩ as well as continuity testing up to 50Ω.
Not only does the Testo 755-1 possess impressive measurement features, it is also very user-friendly. Firstly, correct settings are automatically selected before use which makes tests safer and more accurate. Furthermore, the open jaw current tester turns on automatically when it detects a voltage over 6V so there is no need to switch the device on and a built-in torch helps the user find his/her way when working in poorly lit environments. The measuring tips can be easily maintained and exchanged whilst a lead holder is integrated into the main body of the device for further ease of use.
Results are displayed on the LCD screen and the Testo 755-1 comes supplied with batteries and measuring tips. In combination with the automatic voltage detection and automatic setting selection, this means that the Testo 755-1 is ready to use without even having to turn it on. Overall, the Testo 755-1 neatly combines voltage, current and resistance measurement in one useful instrument.
Testo part number: 05907551
- Voltage range: 6 to 600V AC/DC
- Current range: 0.1 to 200A AC
- Resistance range: 1 to 100k
- Continuity testing: <50
- Open jaw switches on when detecting voltage over 6V
- Automatically detects measuring parameters and settings
- In-built torch for work in poor light
- Exchangeable measuring tips
- Lead holder integrated into main device body
- Clear LCD screen
- Conforms to latest standard (EN61243-3:2010)
- 2-year warranty
- Voltage measuring range: 6 to 600V AC/DC
- Current measuring range: 0 to 200A AC
- Resistance measuring range: 1Ω to 100kΩ
- Continuity testing: <50Ω
- Display (counts): 4000
- Measuring point illumination: Yes
- Measurement category: Cat IV 600V, Cat III 1000V
- Protection class: IP64
- Operating temperature: -10 to +50℃
- Storage temperature: -10 to +60℃
- Dimensions: 199 x 62 x 40mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 306g
- Warranty: 2 years
- Authorisations: TUV, CSA, CE
- Standards: EN 61243-3:2010, EN 61010-1
- Testo 755-1 Current and Voltage Tester
- Testo 755-1 Current and Voltage Tester instructions
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.