Testo 770-1 True RMS Clamp Meter
The most prominent physical feature of the Testo 770-1 True RMS Clamp Meter is its fully retractable pincer clamp. This pincer aids the user by bringing access to very tight wiring because, without the obstacle of a hard jaw, the fixed part of the clamp can be easily inserted behind a wire before the retractable pincer section comes up to meet it (watch the video to see this in action). This is especially useful when taking readings inside wiring cabinets and other awkward locations.
In addition to its unique retractable clamp, the Testo 770-1 effectively and accurately performs all the major functions required of a clamp meter over impressive measurement ranges. Readings can be taken for AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency and capacitance whilst there are also options for continuity and diode testing.
The TRMS measurement function means that readings are accurate whilst the device also automatically detects whether current or voltage is AC or DC so readings take less time and risk fewer mistakes. Alongside measurement functions such as Inrush current measurement, hold and Min/Max, automatic parameter detection extends to diode, resistance, capacitance and continuity, thus making the Testo 770-1 extremely user-friendly.
The two-line display allows the user to view two real-time readings at once and the device is light, small and portable. Overall, it brings accuracy and practicality to measuring several different electrical variables through its unique pincer clamp.
Testo part number: 05907701
- True RMS
- 0.8% basic accuracy
- AC/DC voltage from 1mV to 600V
- AC/DC current from 0.1 to 400A
- Resistance from 0.1Ω to 40MΩ
- Frequency from 0.001Hz to 10kHz
- Capacitance from 0.001µF to 100µF
- Diode and continuity testing
- Cat IV to 600V
- Unique pincer clamp
- Two-line, backlit screen
- Automatic detection of AC or DC voltage/current
- Automatic parameter selection
- Two-year warranty
- True RMS: Yes
- Basic accuracy: 0.8%
- Voltage range: 1mV to 600V AC/DC
- Current range: 0.1 to 400A AC/DC
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω to 40MΩ
- Frequency range: 0.0001Hz to 10kHz
- Capacitance range: 0.001µF to 100µF
- Continuity testing: Yes
- Diode test: Yes
- Hold: Yes
- MinMax: Yes
- Inrush current measurement: Yes
- Display (counts): 4,000
- Measurement category: Cat IV 600V / Cat III 1000V
- Operating temperature: -10 to +50℃
- Storage temperature: -15 to +60℃
- Dimensions: 243 x 96 x 43mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 378g
- Warranty: 2 years
- Authorisations: TUV, CSA, CE
- Standards: EN 61326-1, EN 61140
- Testo 770-1 True RMS Clamp Meter
- Testo 770-1 True RMS Clamp Meter instructions
- One set of measuring cables
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.