Testo 890-1 / 890-2 Thermal Imaging Camera
The ergonomic design of the Testo 890-1, with its movable handle and rotatable fold-out screen, makes it ideal for the professional thermographer and any challenge they face. With an incredible 640x480 thermal resolution the camera can pick out tiny faults even at a large distances.
As if navigating through Testo’s intuitive menus wasn’t easy enough, the Testo 890 now includes a 4.3” touchscreen meaning using the camera in industrial environments is simpler than ever.
The standard resolution of 307,200 pixels allows detailed thermal images to be taken, accurately identifying the potential fault. If this still isn’t enough resolution, using Testo’s Super Resolution technology it can be increased four-fold to 1,228,800 pixels offering unparalleled detail.
The 42° lens allows a large area to be surveyed at one time, while still showing problems in detail. With the thermal sensitivity of <40mK even the slightest change can be spotted, eliminating problems before they arise.
With a minimum focus distance of 0.1m, the Testo 890-1 is ideal for looking at small areas such as circuits and distribution boards.
Thanks to the built-in camera and powerful LEDs the Testo 890 can also take a regular visual image simultaneously for simpler identification of fault locations, even in poorly-lit areas.
The Testo 890 also includes a special mould measurement function. By using ambient air temperature, air humidity and surface temperature, a humidity image can be created showing areas likely to be affected by mould. Hot and cold spots can also be highlighted automatically, showing the highest and lowest temperatures in the frame.
With the Testo 890-2 users can opt to change lenses to perform any kind of thermal survey in any circumstances. The added ability to record voice while recording thermal images makes report making even easier. The 890-2 can also measure temperatures up to 1200°C if purchased with an optional temperature upgrade. The 890-2 furthermore also records fully radiometric thermal imaging videos often used for scientific or R&D purposes.
- 640 x 480 pixels
- Detects <40mK temperature differences between -20°C to +350°C (High temperature option 890-2 up to 1200°C)
- Built-in digital camera with powerful LEDs
- Automatic recognition of hot and cold spots
- Special mould detection function
- Super Resolution technology
Testo 890-2 Additional Features:
- Upgrades Interchangeable lenses
- Display of surface moisture Voice recording
- Records fully radiometric thermal imaging videos
- Optional high temperature option to 1200°C
Testo 890-2 Pro Set Includes:
- All standard accessories (see below)
- 15° telephoto lens
- Lens bag
- Lens protection glass
- Desktop battery charging station
- 2x Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- IR Resolution: 640 x 480
- Image refresh rate: 33Hz Field of View: 42° x 32° Min.
- Focus Distance: 0.1m Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: 40mK (0.04°C)
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +350°C
- Accuracy: ±2°C Battery: Li-ion (4.5 hrs)
- Storage: 2GB SD Card (800 – 1000 images)
- Weight: 1.630kg Dimensions: 253mm x 132mm x 111mm
- Testo 890-1/890-2 Thermal Imaging Camera
- Robust Carry Case
- Testo Pro Software
- SD Card
- Carrying Strap
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Mains charger
- Li Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Headset (supplied with 890-2 only)
- 15° telephoto lens (supplied with 890-2 Pro Set only)
- Lens bag (supplied with 890-2 Pro Set only)
- Lens protection glass (supplied with 890-2 Pro Set only)
- Desktop battery charging station (supplied with 890-2 Pro Set only)
- 2x Li-Ion rechargeable batteries (supplied with 890-2 Pro Set only)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.