Tramex Concrete Inspection Kits
The Tramex CMEX II moisture meter is a digital version of the popular Tramex CME4. It is designed for accurate, non-invasive instant measurements of moisture content in concrete and other solid floors and screeds.
Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i ® RH (Relative Humidity) probe and heavy-duty pin-type wood probe, this moisture meter converts into an all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
- Measures up to 6.9% moisture content in concrete.
- Large clear backlit digital display.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- 7% to 40% moisture content measurement in wood using pin-type probe attachment. (optional)
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete to international standards BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2170. (optional)
The Tramex CMEX II moisture meter can also be purchased as a standalone product here.
It is important to make regular moisture content measurements throughout the drying period of a new or existing concrete floor (or floor screed). This ensures that the floor has reached a sufficient aridity in order to accept treatments, adhesives or final floor material. Furthermore, it also important to identify moisture related problems and determine when sealants are required.
Problems associated with moisture within concrete
Unnecessary moisture content within concrete floor slabs and screeds can lead to a multitude of problems across all types of floor coverings such as degradation of adhesion, delaminating of the floor covering, condensation, blistering, movement and deterioration of the covering.
Hygro-i ® RH Probe For Testing To BS 8201 & ASTM F2170 -
The Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe is an electronic attachment which connects to the Tramex CMEX II Moisture meter. The probe not allows for humidity, temperature and dew-point measurements to be taken within solid materials (for example concrete), but also allows environmental conditions within a building to be monitored. In-situ and hood type testing can be performed to comply with ASTM F2170 & F2420.
Hole Liner To Perform Testing To BS 8201 & ASTM F2170 -
Once a hole has been drilled to allow for in-situ testing, the hole must be lined in order for the Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe to fit correctly. Hole liners can also be capped for later measurements.
Calibration Check Salts For RH probes -
Designed to be used with the Hygro-i ® RH probe. A calibration check salt will provide a 75% relative humidity environment within the chamber to ensure the calibration of the Hygro-i ® RH probe is optimum.
IRTX Infrared Surface Thermometer
The IRTX is a handheld infrared surface thermometer which features a laser target pointer in order to obtain instant, distance readings on almost any surface.
Tramex Concrete Inspection Kit Comparison
Tramex Concrete Inspection EZ Kit Tramex Concrete Inspection Master Kit Tramex CMEX II Moisture Meter ✔ ✔ Hygro-i ® RH Probe For Testing To BS 8201 & ASTM F2170 3 Included 12 Included Hole Liner To Perform Testing To BS 8201 & ASTM F2170 12 Included 25 Included Calibration Check Salts For Hygro-i ® RH probe 3 Included IRTX Infrared Surface Thermometer ✔ Carry Case Easy Travel Case Heavy Duty Carry Case
Tramex Concrete Inspection EZ Kit Includes:
Part Number: CZK5.2
- Tramex CMEX II Digital Concrete Moisture Meter
- 3 Hygro-i ® RH Probes for testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170
- 12 Hole Liners to perform testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170
- Easy-travel case
Tramex Concrete Inspection Master Kit Includes:
- Tramex CMEX II Digital Concrete Moisture Meter
- 12 Hygro-i ® RH Probes for testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170
- 25 Hole Liners to perform testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170
- 3 Calibration Check Salts for RH probes
- IRTX Infrared Surface Thermometer
- Heavy-duty carry case
Part Number: CMK5.2
- Flooring Inspection
- Concrete Coatings
- Water Damage Restoration
- Concrete Slabs & Screeds
- Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards
- Stone/Tiles (Qualitative measurements)
- With attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe
- With attachable pin-type probe
- Weight: 319g (11.2oz)
- Size: 150mm x 85mm x 38mm (6" x 3.5" x 1.5")
- Construction: ABS Body
- Power: 9 Volt PP3 Battery
- Display: Digital / Backlit
- Depth of penetration: approx. 20 mm (3⁄4")
- Moisture content of concrete: 0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
- Carbide Method (CM) Equivalent Scale for Concrete: 0 to 4
- Gypsum Scale: 0 to 10 (comparative)
- Reference Scale: 0 to 100 (comparative)
- Wood Invasive Mode: 7 to 40% using optional pin type wood probe
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 99% using optional Hygro-i ® RH probe
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.