TSI Airflow LCA301 Rotating Vane Anemometer Kit
The Airflow LCA301 Rotating Vane Anemometer with Aircone Flow Hood Kit from TSI Instruments is a lightweight, simple to use device that provides accurate and reliable air flow and velocity readings every time. The LCA 301 anemometer allows the user to traverse large grilles and ducts in one sweep and have the average air flow or air velocity value automatically displayed. An advanced feature of this airflow anemometer is the built-in compensation factor that helps the instrument overcome the friction of the bearings at lower velocities To ensure accuracy the LCA301 airflow measurement device has a self-diagnostic function to automatically test that the unit is working correctly. A large LCD display allows air velocity or air volume flow measurements to be quickly and clearly shown in either metric or imperial mode. This is the perfect device for HVAC commisioning at grilles, ducts and diffusers.
The TSI LCA301 airflow anemometer kit comes supplied with a square Aircone Flow Hood that can be attached to the vane sensor. This aircone hood allows for "one-shot" measurements of air volume flow at grilles, diffusers and air valves and is self sealing for leak tight readings. The hood is also suitable for measuring ventilation flow rates for both supply and extract air. Simply attach the hood and rotate the vane sensor to point into the direction of flow. The rotating vane anemometer and aircone hood are both supplied in a protective carry case for easy and safe transportation between test sites. We are also able to offer the option of an additional round Aircone Flow Hood, allowing even more flexability and suitability for certain situations.
TSI Airflow Instruments LCA301 Features:
- Reversible 100mm head allows readings at supply and extract grilles
- Calculates volumetric flow rate
- Tough ABS to take knocks on-site
- No density correction factors required
- Automatic averaging of air velocity
- Displays airflow in l/sec and m³/hr or velocity in m/sec
- Self sealing for leak tight readings
- Aircone hood for simple balancing of air volume flow
- Supplied with Standard certificate of calibration traceable to UKAS
- Supplied with standard rectangular aircone
- Optional round aircone also available - add at checkout
- Range: 0.25 to 30m/s (50 to 6000ft/min)
- Accuracy: ±1.0% of reading, ±0.02m/s (±4ft/min)
- 0.00399 to 90m² (0.043 to 900ft²)
Volumetric flow rate
- Range: Actual range is a function of velocity and duct area
- Range: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Accuracy: ±1.0°C (±2.0°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Power: 9V battery
- LCA301 Dimensions: 12 x 280 x 65mm
- Aircone Dimensions: 285 x 235mm
- Weight: 329g
- LCA301 Rotating Vane Anemometer
- Rectangular Aircone
- Protective carry case
- UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Round Aircone (Optional Extra)
- Review by Gary Hebden (Posted on 11/09/2013)
My only negative feedback would be bag it is supplied which seems a bit poor for an expensive product and the construction of the cones which seem slightly weak.
Not a bad kit which is perfectily suitable for its purpose.
- Review by Michael Fisher (Posted on 10/10/2012)
However, I am really pleased with it. It is easy to use and the price was very good too. The kit arrived the day after I ordered as requested. 5 out of 5 this time!!
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.