UNI-T UT33D Palm Size Digital Multimeter
Small in size but not in functionality, the UNI-T UT33D Palm Size Digital Multimeter is capable of measuring DC voltage, AC voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity and diode with a high degree of accuracy.
With its rotary dial making it easy to use, simply select the test you need, connect the test leads as required and instantly get a reading on the electrical system you're testing.
Displaying results on its 2000 count backlit LCD screen, the UNI-T UT33D gives indication of low batteries, features a data hold function for temporarily storing the last reading taken, is compliant with EN 61010-1 / EN 61326-1 and is suitable for CAT I 600V and CAT III 300V applications.
UNI-T UT33D Digital Multimeter Key Features
- DC Voltage measurements - 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V/500V
- AC voltage - 200V/500V
- DC current - 2000uA/20mA/200mA/10A
- Resistance (ohms) - 200/2000/20k/200k/20m/200m
- Manual range
- Square wave output
- Continuity buzzer
- Data hold
- LCD backlight
- DC Voltage Ranges: 200mV, 2000mV, 20V, 200V, 500V
- DC Voltage Accuracy: ±(0.5%+2)
- AC Voltage Ranges: 200V, 500V
- AC Voltage Accuracy: ±(1.2%+10)
- DC Current Ranges: 2000μA, 20mA, 200mA, 10A
- DC Current Accuracy: ±(1%+2)
- Resistance Ranges: 200Ω, 2000Ω, 20kΩ, 200kΩ, 20MΩ, 200MΩ
- Resistance Accuracy: ±(0.8% + 2)
- Display Count: 2000
- Power: 9V Battery (6F22)
- LCD Size: 48mm x 16mm
- Net Weight: 179g
- Dimensions: 130mm x 73.5mm x 35mm
- UNI-T UT33D Digital Multimeter
- Test Leads
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.