Kane 100 CO and CO2 Indoor Air Quality Analyser Kit
The Kane 100 Indoor Air Quality Analyser Kit is a natural choice for any gas engineer looking to accurately monitor ambient CO and CO2 levels and then print the relevant data. The Kane 100 analyser is effective in proving flueless gas appliances such as water heaters and kitchen equipment are operating safety.
The Kane 100 is a standard device used by many engineers working in IAQ (Indoor Air Quality). The meter is commonly used for checking inadequately ventilated areas are not generating harmful levels of CO and CO2.
The analyser features a wide CO and CO2 range suitable for recording readings up to 1000ppm with an electromagnetic sensor and 10000ppm using its NDIR infrared sensor.
A bonus for both domestic and commercial service engineers is the Kane 100’s long battery life, backlit display for low light conditions and large rotary switch which clearly indicates the primary functions.
Kane have designed the analyser itself to store up to 255 sets of readings which can be logged manually or at a 1 – 10 minute interval. A major benefit included in the kit is the Kane infrared printer capable of printing either a summary of average or maximum levels reached during the logging period.
The complete the kit Kane have included a durable carry case and both a long sampling probe for silent high profile areas and a SGAFP probe. The analyser has been ergonomically designed and includes a protective rubber housing and integral magnet.
For a versatile indoor air quality kit suitable for homes, offices, factories and commercial kitchens look no further than the Kane 100 CO and CO2 Analyser Kit.
Kane 100 Indoor Air Quality Analyser Kit Main Features
- Kane Infrared Printer included
- Monitor ambient CO and CO2 levels
- On board memory holds up to 255 records with optional 1 -10 minute time sampling
- User set CO and CO2 alarms
- Responsive Internal pump for fast measurements of indoor air and ducts
- Rechargeable NiMh batteries for longer life
- Kane 100 Records date and time
- Silently sample high profile and public areas with the sampling hose included
- Customise Headers with ease
For compatible Kane accessories please see
- Kane KMIRP infrared Thermal Printer
- Kane SM12592 Zero calibration capsule
- KANE ImPrint infra-red Printer Paper
- Carbon Monoxide - Resolution - 1ppm
- Carbon Monoxide - Accuracy - ±5 ppm < 100ppm, ±5% > 100ppm , ±10% > 1000ppm
- Carbon Monoxide - Specified Range - 1000ppm
- Carbon Monoxide - Over Range - 2000ppm
- Carbon Dioxide - Resolution - 1ppm
- Carbon Dioxide - Accuracy - ±20ppm < 400ppm, ±5% < 4000ppm, ±10% > 4000ppm
- Carbon Dioxide - Specified Range - 200 - 4000ppm
- Carbon Dioxide - Over Range - 9999ppm
- Dimensions: Weight 1Kg / 2.2lb
- Handset: 200mm x 45mm x 90mm (7.9" x 1.8" x 3.5")
- Probe: L 300mm x Dia 6mm with stainless steel shaft 200mm, L 11.8" x Dia 0.25" / 7.8" long stainless steel shaft
- Ambient Operating Range: 0ºC to 45ºC (32-104ºF) 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Battery Life: 6 hours from full charge
- Battery Charger Input: 100 - 240 V ac 50 - 60 Hz Output: 10V dc @ 800 mA
For more detailed Specification please see the Kane 100-1 Data sheet
- Kane 100-1 Ambient CO and CO2 Analyser
- Kane Battery Charger
- Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- Kane KMIRP infra-red thermal printer
- Long sampling Probe and hose
- SGAFP Probe
- Protective Rubber Sleeve with Integral Magnet
- Kane Soft Carry Case
- Full Kane Instruction manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.