Environmental Test Meter
This popular 4 in 1 Environmental Test Meter measures and tests 4 things: Sound Levels in dB, Light Levels in Lux, Relative Humidity Levels as %RH and Temperature Levels in deg C or deg F.
This popular hand held test meter is simple to operate has a large display and a few simple buttons to select the environment parameter to be measured.
The 4 in 1 Environment test meter has a data hold and max hold switch plus a low battery indication and it auto powers off to save batteries. The environment light sensor is on a coiled cable to enable the light level measurements to be made without the operator shading the light reading sensor. The plug in K type thermocouple enables this environment meter to measure temperature in degrees Celcius or Fahrenheit. This 4 in 1 Environment testing meter also has a 4mm camera bush for tripod mounting. Save £'s on buying individual testing instruments with this incredibly cheap 4 in 1 Environmental Meter.
This Environment test meter is Ideal for health and safety and environmental testing measurements in the offices, factories, workshops, councils, industrial units and all sporting events.
LUX Level Range
- 0.01 to 20,000 lux on x 10 range
- (Resolution 1 Lux / Accuracy ± 5% + 10 digits)
Sound Level Range with A and C weighting
- 35 to 130 dB
- (Resolution 0.1 dB / Accuracy ± 3.5 dB @ 94dB sound level)
Relative Humidity Level Range
- 25% Relative Humidity to 95% Relative Humidity
- (Resolution 0.1 % RH / Accuracy ± 5 %RH)
Temperature Measurement Ranges
- -20 to 750 degrees C
- -4 to +1400 degrees F
- (Resolution 0.1 % / Accuracy ± 3% Reading ±2 deg.)
* Weight: approx. 400g * CE Approved
- Foam lined protective carry case
- Lux detector with protective cover
- Relative Humidity probe
- K type temperature sensor
- PP3 9 volt battery
- Operating instructions
- FREE wind muffler
- Review by Jason Craigson (Posted on 02/04/2014)
Tried other versions by different manufacturers, but this is my preferred choice.
- Review by Brian Lunn (Posted on 22/10/2012)
- Review by Julie Tinsley (Posted on 17/01/2009)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.