Kane 457 COM-CAT Commercial Catering Gas Analyser Kit
The Kane 457 COM-CAT kit is a versatile package suitable for accurate analysis of flue gas, temperature, pressure and air quality. The COM-CAT kit comes supplied with unique accessories that make it the ideal choice for the commercial catering sector.
The first notable difference from the other Kane 457 kits is the inclusion of the Kane DAFM3 Air Flow Meter. This air flow meter is capable of measuring the correct implementation of air flow in a given environment and will simultaneously check air temperature, velocity, volume, humidity and dew point. By including this specialist instrument Kane have bridged the gap between Gas installers and individuals focusing on HVAC.
Along with the DAFM3 the kit contains the high specification Kane 457 Analyser, CO2 true Zero Capsule, standard flue probes a large COM-CAT carry case and the Kane KMIRP-2 Infrared printer.
The Kane 457 Flue Gas and Ambient Air Analyser combines many of the features commonplace on the Kane 455 analyser yet make several improvements to accuracy making it the more versatile instrument. The meter has remained handheld and lightweight and still features the familiar large backlit LCD and simple rotary switch. The protective rubber holster and integrated magnet improve the durability and functionality.
The versatility continues allowing the user to measure CO, CO2 and ratio together with the poison index efficiency (gross net and condensing) ideal for boiler and fire commissioning. The analyser is also capable of measuring differential pressure including stabilisation, tightness tests and let-by, allowing the engineer selectable flow/return, inlet/outlet, and hot/cold measurements. The Kane 457 extends the functionality for a flue gas analysers by offering several air quality measurements. The user can now measure temperature independently across a selectable time frame with ambient MAX CO and CO2 measurements logged for overall air quality.
As part of the COM-CAT kit a user will be able to correctly utilize the Kane 457’s internal memory which is able to store 99 records. These records can be stored for later analysis or printed onsite wirelessly and seamlessly to the Kane IRP-2 Infrared Printer. This printed result can be used as a personal record or be used for a client’s record. The Kane IRP-2 Infrared Printer is thermal which means a user will never have to replace ink cartridges, the printer is not only faster but lower cost.
The Kane 457 COM-CAT Commercial Catering Gas Analyser Kit features everything needed for in depth flue gas and atmospheric survey and offers engineers working in the catering sector many versatile ways to complete their tests.
Kane 457 COM-CAT Commercial Catering Gas Analyser Kit Main Features
- Comprehensive Kit - Includes Kane 457 Analyser, KMIRP-2 Infrared Printer, Flue Probes, CO2 Zero Capsule, DAFM3 Air Flow Meter, COM-CAT Carry Case
- Ergonomically designed – Handheld Lightweight Instrument
- Superior Accuracy – Data is automatically compensated for changes in atmospheric pressure and temperature
- Fast Wireless Printing – Transfer print data via Infrared to the Kane IR printer
- Inbuilt Backlit LCD and Torch – Ideal in low light conditions
- Accurate pressure testing - perform tightness tests, stabilisation and timed let-by
- Temperature measurements -inlet/outlet, flow/return and hot/cold measurements
- Check ambient air quality – Time logged CO2 and CO profiles
- Direct CO2 Examination – Assess CO2 directly via infrared
- Flexible Combustion Test Range – Measure and Record CO PPM, CO2 in % or PPM and ratio and combustion analysis including poison index, efficiency (gross, net and condensing)
- Test Recall – Internal memory stores 99 Combustion Tests
- Long Sensor life – Sensors last 5 years of operation
- Meets current regulations – Designed for CMDDA1 Certification, BS8494, BS7967 and EN50379 compliant
For more detailed information please download the Kane 457 Data Sheet
- Kane 457 Ambient Flue Gas Analyser
- Kane KMIRP-2 Infrared Printer
- DAFM3 Air Flow Meter
- CO2 True Zero Capsule
- Kane Flue Probe
- Kane Deluxe Carry Case
- Kane Charger
- Kane Full Instruction Manual
- Manufactures Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.