Kane 457 Kit Flue Gas & Ambient Air Analyser Kit
The Kane 457 Flue Gas Analyser Kit is a comprehensive package consisting of the Kane 457 high specification analyser a durable carry case and the Kane IRP-2 Infrared Printer. Kane have developed the analyser with many of the leading boiler manufactures such as Ideal, Vaillant and Ferroli to ensure individuals are getting a product that is future proof.
The Kane IRP-2 is an infrared printer which can communicate wirelessly with the Kane 457 analyser. This is an ideal tool for busy engineers as it allows all test parameters to be printed onsite as a personal record or for a client’s requirements. The printer is durable and thermal so there is no need to replace ink cartridges and comes complete with an integral strong magnet for attaching to metal cabinets and boilers.
The 457 analyser keeps the functions offered by Kane’s 455 model and adds some impressive alternative features making it the superior choice. The 457 is powerful yet portable and can be held in one hand leaving the other free for other operations. Its large LCD is backlit for low light conditions and allows easy viewing of measurement data and the simple rotary dial can be quickly used to select the array of functions available.
The 457 analyser carries out a collection of combustion measurements including O2, CO and CO2 ratio and will even detect the poison index efficiency (gross net and condensing). The meter has selectable range % volume and ppm on direct CO2 measurements ensuring boiler installs can be achieved safety.
The 457 analyser features an internal memory storing 99 records (divided by 20 combustion tests, 20 temperature and CO test and 20 tightness and pressure tests)
As a combined atmosphere tester the 457 will measure temperature and differential pressure. Choose from flow/return, inlet/outlet, and hot/cold measurements on temperature or let-by tightness and stabilisation tests on pressure.
The 457 can also be used to monitor air quality with selectable CO and CO2 measurements. The meter gives the user the option to preset time periods up to 30 minutes. These comprehensive air profiles can be stored on the 457’s internal memory for later analysis.
The Kane 457 Kit Flue Gas & Ambient Air Analyser Kit is the natural choice for Gas contractors looking for a truly versatile instrument complete with the option to print test data.
Kane 457 Flue Gas & Ambient Air Analyser Kits Main Features
- Versatile Flue Gas Kit – Contains Kane 457 Analyser, Flue Gas Probes, IRP2 Infrared Printer and Carry Case
- Long Lasting Sensors – Internal Sensors life 5 years
- Complies with current regulations – Designed for CMDDA1 Certification, BS8494, BS7967 and EN50379 compliant
- Wide Test Range – CO, CO2 (0 – 20%) CO2 ratio and combustion analysis including poison index, efficiency (gross, net and condensing)
- Internal Memory – Store 99 Combustion tests (20 tightness and pressure tests and 20 CO and temperature tests)
- Backlit Display and Torch – Ideal for low light conditions
- Ergonomically designed – Portable handheld device
- Monitor ambient air quality – Time logged CO and CO2 profiles
- ZEROCAL Capsule – Integrated Capsule purges the meter to remove all CO2
- Superior Accuracy – Data is automatically compensated for changes in temperature and atmospheric pressure.
- Measure Air Efficiency - Let by and selectable tightness along with stabilisation testing for pressure including inlet/outlet, flow/return and hot/cold temperature and Differential pressure (±80mbar) temperature.
For a Detailed Specification on the Kane 457 Flue Gas Analyser please see the Data Sheet
Supplied Kane 457 Flue Gas Accessories
- Kane 457 Ambient Flue Gas Analyser
- Kane KMIRP-2 Infrared Printer
- Kane Carry Case
- Kane Flue Probe
- Kane Charger
- CO2 True Zero Capsule
- Kane Full Instruction Manual
- Manufactures Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.