Anton Sprint eVo 2 Flue Gas Analyser Kit 3
The Anton Sprint eVo2 Flue Gas Analyser Kit 3 has been designed to simplify and enhance the process of flue gas analysis by supplying the Sprint eVo2 combustion gas analyser complete with pressure hoses and valves, pipe clamp temperature probes and an infrared printer for producing onsite reports. In addition to kit 2, this combustion gas kit is also supplied with the BS7967 CO probe kit for sampling fumes from combustion appliances in accordance with CPA1 recommendations.
The Anton Sprint eVo 2 Flue Gas Analyser is an intuitive multifunction analyser for the daily work of heating and plumbing engineers with enhanced menu driven software, an improved graphical display and a simplified auto zero purge structure. In addition the Sprint eVo 2 is supplied with the new Sprint FreeVo flue probe that offers a unique moisture extraction system to remove water vapour from the flue gas sample, improving the accuracy of measurements and preventing moisture from reaching the analyser.
This combustion analyser provides flue gas analysis, differential temperature, let-by & tightness testing, timed CO build up tests plus draught, differential and operating pressure reports making the Anton eVo2 an extremely versatile flue gas analyser that meets the demands of HVAC, plumbing and gas professionals.
The Sprint eVo2 boiler gas analyser has an internal memory for 200 results and a choice of 10 separate reports that can be generated from these and printed off onsite using the infrared printer. Alternatively the supplied software can be used to download results to a PC for generating reports and saving readings to a pdf file.
Anton Sprint eVo 2 Flue Gas Analyser Features
- New FreeVo flue probe with moisture extraction system
- BS7967 probe kit for CPA1 compliance
- Gas leak detection using the supplied gooseneck probe
- Timed tightness/let by test
- Draught/differential pressure measurement with timer
- Operating/working pressure report
- Supplied with software allowing results download to a PC
- CO, CO2, CO/CO2 ratio, O2, XS air, temperature and efficiency with printout
- Timed CO build up tests with appliance selection (BS 7967)
- Flow and return temperature with printout
- Simplified purge structure for quick use of non-pumped tests
- Instant print facility, without saving to memory
- Internal memory for 200 readings
- All previous logs can be recalled and viewed onscreen
- Advanced software offers 10 different reports which can be personalised
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries (no memory loss)
- More ergonomic design with over moulded protection and magnets on the rear
Anton Sprint eVo Series Features
Standard Features Sprint eVo 1 Sprint eVo 2 Sprint eVo 3 Improved smaller ergonomic design with over moulded protection ✔ ✔ ✔ Enhanced simple to use, intuitive menu driven software ✔ ✔ ✔ CO CO2 CO/CO2 ratio, O2 XS air, temperature, efficiency with printout ✔ ✔ ✔ FreeVo flue probe with unique moisture extraction system (Patent pending 1207896.0) ✔ ✔ Standard flue probe with split chamber moisture/filter protection ✔ Timed let by/tightness test (IGE/Up/1b) with printout (0.01 resolution up to 199.99 mBar) ✔ ✔ Draught/differential pressure measurement with timer ✔ ✔ Operating/working pressure report with printout ✔ ✔ Timed CO build up tests (BS 7967) with appliance selection ✔ ✔ ✔ Flow & return temperature with printout ✔ ✔ ✔ Optional Gooseneck Gas Leak Detection with searchlight Optional Optional Li-ion rechargeable battery (no memory loss) ✔ ✔ ✔ Instant print facility, without saving to memory ✔ ✔ ✔ Internal memory stores over 200 readings ✔ ✔ ✔ All previous logs can be recalled & viewed on screen ✔ ✔ ✔ Personalised printouts with traceability & Engineer / Customer signature column ✔ ✔ ✔ Improved high contrast graphic screen, multi viewing angle and temperature compensated ✔ ✔ ✔ Simplified purge structure, enabling quick use of non pumped tests, saving time & battery life ✔ ✔ ✔ Software to enable USB/PC communication with personalised PDF reports ✔ ✔ Bluetooth™ enabled communication ✔ Five year limited warranty - BS7967: 2010 Parts 1to5 & EN50379: 2012 Parts 1&3 ✔ ✔ ✔
- Anton Sprint eVo2 Analyser
- FreeVo Flue Probe with Moisture Extraction System
- BS7967 CO Probe Kit
- Gooseneck Gas Leak Detection Probe with LED Light
- Sprint Software for PC Communication
- Rechargeable Infrared Printer
- Anton APRV Pressure Relief Valve
- Pressure Hoses for Natural Gas
- Pipe Clamp Temperature Probes (15-28mm)
- Over Moulded Protection with Integral Magnets
- Spare Filter
- Spare Printer Roll
- Instruction Manual & Quick Start Guide
- 240V Mains Charger
- Laptop Style Carry Case
- Calibration Certificate
- FREE 5 x Printer Rolls (Optional)
- FREE 5 x Sprint Filters (Optional)
- FREE In-Car Charger (Optional)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.