Anton Sprint eVo3 Flue Gas Analyser Kit 2 - Compatible with FREE Anton Sprint Mobile App.
Building on the reputation of the Anton Sprint V range is the evo3 Flue Gas Analyser, creating the perfect tool for today’s heating engineer. With an ergonomic moulded casing, improved software, enhanced display and Anton’s unique FreeVo flue probe moisture extraction system, the evo3 simplifies the flue gas analysis process.
The eVo3 Kit 2 makes testing even easier thanks to the included battery-powered printer, pipe clamp temperature probes, pressure relief valve, gooseneck leak detector with LED searchlight, and a spare filter and roll of printer paper, ensuring you’re never caught out on-site.
Supplied with a certificate of calibration and Bluetooth function, the engineer can now use Anton’s Sprint Mobile App (Android only) enabling comprehensive testing and recording straight out of the box. The app simplifies the process of not only testing and producing reports, but keeping track of customer’s details, previous reports and follow-up tests.
The combustion analyser can provide readings for CO, CO2, CO/CO2 ratio, O2, XS Air, Temperature, efficiency, Timed Let-by/Tightness, Draught/Differential pressure measurement with timer, operating pressure report, timed CO build up tests, flow and return temperature making the new evo3 extremely versatile.
The evo3 can store over 200 results internally which can be used for generating customised reports using the software provided.
Sprint Mobile features:
- Instant Bluetooth communication with Sprint eVo3
- Instant personalised FGA reports created on-site
- Email reports to customers while on-site
- Customer database with annual service reminders
- Gas rate, pipe size, ventilation & energy calculators
- All customer details securely stored on your device
- Currently only available on Android Sprint Mobile Tutorial Videos
Anton Sprint eVo3 Key Features:
- Bluetooth enabled for use with FREE Sprint Mobile App
- FreeVo flue probe with unique moisture extraction system
- CO, CO2, CO/CO2 Ratio, O2. XS Air, temperature, efficiency with printout
- Timed tightness/let-by with printout
- Draught/differential pressure measurement with timer
- Operating pressure report
- Timed CO build-up test (BS 7967) with appliance selection
- Flow and return temperature
- Simplified purge structure for quick use of non-pumped tests
- Internal memory can store over 200 readings
- Instant print facility with rechargeable printer
- Recall previous logs
- Personalised printouts with traceability
- Improved smaller ergonomic design with over moulded protection and built in magnets
- Enhanced simple-to-use, intuitive menu driven software
- Li-ion rechargeable battery (no memory loss)
- Improved high contrast screen
- Software to enable USB-PC communication for personalised PDF reports
Anton Sprint eVo Series Features
Standard Features Sprint eVo 1 Sprint eVo 2 Sprint eVo 3 Improved smaller ergonomic design with over moulded protection ✔ ✔ ✔ Enhanced simple to use, intuitive menu driven software ✔ ✔ ✔ CO CO2 CO/CO2 ratio, O2 XS air, temperature, efficiency with printout ✔ ✔ ✔ FreeVo flue probe with unique moisture extraction system (Patent pending 1207896.0) ✔ ✔ Standard flue probe with split chamber moisture/filter protection ✔ Timed let by/tightness test (IGE/Up/1b) with printout (0.01 resolution up to 199.99 mBar) ✔ ✔ Draught/differential pressure measurement with timer ✔ ✔ Operating/working pressure report with printout ✔ ✔ Timed CO build up tests (BS 7967) with appliance selection ✔ ✔ ✔ Flow & return temperature with printout ✔ ✔ ✔ Optional Gooseneck Gas Leak Detection with searchlight Optional Optional Li-ion rechargeable battery (no memory loss) ✔ ✔ ✔ Instant print facility, without saving to memory ✔ ✔ ✔ Internal memory stores over 200 readings ✔ ✔ ✔ All previous logs can be recalled & viewed on screen ✔ ✔ ✔ Personalised printouts with traceability & Engineer / Customer signature column ✔ ✔ ✔ Improved high contrast graphic screen, multi viewing angle and temperature compensated ✔ ✔ ✔ Simplified purge structure, enabling quick use of non pumped tests, saving time & battery life ✔ ✔ ✔ Software to enable USB/PC communication with personalised PDF reports ✔ ✔ Bluetooth™ enabled communication ✔ Five year limited warranty - BS7967: 2010 Parts 1to5 & EN50379: 2012 Parts 1&3 ✔ ✔ ✔
Anton Sprint eVo Series Kit Contents
Your Kit Includes eVo 1 Kit eVo 2 Kit 1 eVo 2 Kit 2 eVo 2 Kit 3 eVo 3 Kit 2 eVo 3 Kit 3 Large laptop style carry holdall with adjustable shoulder strap ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Over moulded protection with integral magnets to analyser ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ FreeVo flue probe with unique moisture extraction system, for better protection ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Standard flue probe with split chamber moisture/filter protection ✔ Pressure hoses for use with natural gas ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Gooseneck Gas Leak Detection probe with LED searchlight ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ CD Rom instruction manual and quick start guide ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Sprint PC Lite software enables simple communication to PC (Cable not included) ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Bluetooth™ enabled communication ✔ ✔ Traceable annual certificate of calibration ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Spare filter and paper roll ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 1x 240v Mains charger supplied for use with both analyser and printer ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Magnetic Infra-Red rechargeable printer ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 2x Pipe clamp temperature probes 15-28mm diameter ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ANT/CO/BS7967 CO probe kit ✔ ✔ APRV Anton pressure relief valve ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
- Rechargeable printer for instant reports
- 2x pipe clamps temperature probes (15-28mm diameter)
- APRV pressure relief valve
- Gooseneck gas leak detection probe with LED searchlight
- Spare filter
- Spare printer roll
- Large laptop style carry bag with adjustable shoulder strap
- Pressure hoses for use with natural gas
- CD Rom instruction manual and quick start guide
- Sprint PC Lite software (USB Cable not included)
- 240V mains charger
- Certificate of calibration
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.