C.Scope Classic Black Cable Avoidance Tool
The C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool is a Network Rail Approved, industry standard locator used to detect underground utilities such as pipes, cables and building structures prior to any form of excavation work taking place.
The danger of striking buried cables and gas pipes can pose significant danger to life whilst also proving very costly. The C Scope Classic Black Cable Locator is a robust and easy to use tool ideal for locating these hidden services; featuring IP65 protection and a removable ‘wear foot’ allowing for rigorous operation on construction and civil engineering sites and for utility maintenance work.
The Classic Black CAT should generally be used alongside a C.Scope Classic Black SGA or SGV Signal Generator. When used with either of these suitable gennys, the CAT will be able to detect non-metallic pipes, or perhaps cables that don’t generate enough EMF in order for them to be detected by the cable avoidance tool when used on its own.
Detected signals are displayed on a large and easy to read LCD that is shock resistant, mounted behind poly- carbonate lens for maximum protection. The display indicates: Signal strength, Battery condition, Confirmation of selected mode.
The C. Scope Classic Black Cable Avoidance Tool features three detection modes that can be selected by a simple switch:
- POWER mode - the quickest way to detect most buried electricity cables by detecting the signal created by the electrical current itself
- RADIO mode - detects re-radiated "radio" type signals that are often present on metal pipes and cables allowing their position to be determined using just the Cable Avoidance Tool alone
- GENERATOR mode - used to detect the signal applied to a metal pipe or cable by a C.Scope SGA or SGV Signal Generator. In addition the Generator mode can be used to detect the signal being transmitted by a C.Scope Sonde for non-metallic pipe tracing
C.Scope Classic Black Cable Avoidance Tool key features
- Accurately detect underground cables, pipes and structures
- Easy to read LCD
- Network Rail approved
SpecificationPlease click here for full product specifications
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.