C.Scope Classic Black XD Cable Avoidance Tool
Approved by Network Rail, the C.Scope Cable XD Cable Avoidance Tool is used to locate hidden underground utilities such as power cables, gas/water pipes and other underground structures prior to excavation.
When excavating, the threat of striking buried utility services can be a financial disaster; moreover a significant risk to life. The C. Scope Classic Black Cable Locator XD is a user friendly means of locating underground obstacles, featuring a depth measurement function that informs the user of the depth of a located service. Similar to the standard Classic Black CAT, the XD features a weatherproof design with a replaceable protective boot that allows for continued use in the most demanding environments.
It is standard practice for a cable avoidance tool to be used in conjunction with a signal generator. A signal generator allows the cable avoidance tool to detect pipes or cables located underground that do not carry any long range radio signals, or generate enough EMF respectively to be detected by the tool alone. Should a signal generator be required, you may select from the options of a C.Scope Classic Black SGA Signal Generator or a C.Scope Classic Black SGV Signal Generator which features an LCD display.
Signals that are received by the C.Scope Classic Black XD Cable Avoidance Tool are presented on a large, easy to read LCD. On the XD model, the display indicates depth, signal strength, battery life and the confirmation of the the selected user mode.
The C. Scope Classic Black Cable XD Avoidance Tool can be switched between three separate detection modes:
- POWER mode – locate buried electrical cables using this mode that allows the tool to detect EMFs that surround live and loaded supply cables
- RADIO mode – locate underground metallic services (pipes and cables) that re-radiate long range radio signals
- GENERATOR mode – the C.Scope Classic Black XD should be selected to this mode when used alongside a compatible signal generator (see above)
C.Scope Classic Black XD Cable Avoidance Tool key features
- Accurately detect underground cables, pipes and structures
- Easy to read LCD with depth measurement indication
- Network Rail approved
SpecificationPlease click here for full product specifications
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.