Celtek TX2000 Digital Microwave Leakage Detector
The Celtek TX2000 Digital Microwave Monitor is a top of the range, highly accurate microwave leakage detector designed specifically for the field service engineer involved with the repair and maintenance of domestic and commercial microwave heating equipment working at a nominal frequency of 2.45 GHz. The purpose of the Celtek TX2000 microwave monitor is the detection of potentially harmful microwave energy leakage from these heating sources. The TX2000 leakage detector uses simple one button operation and incorporates a polystyrene tip allowing the monitor to be kept at the optimal distance from the microwave oven being tested for leakage. The TX 2000 is a specialised professional instrument for the correct measurement of microwave power flux density. It offers single range RF power measurement instrument that operates in the 2.45GHz frequency range. This Celtek digital microwave monitor comes already calibrated to UK National Standards and is supplied with the calibration certificate. This high end microwave leakage detector has a clear digital display with no parallax error, temperature compensation and an auto zero function.
- Power Source: 9 Volt PP3 Battery
- Nominal Current: 10 mA
- Nominal Operating Frequency: 2.45 Ghz
- Step Input Response: < 1 sec
- Operating Range: 0 – 10 mW/cm2
- Display: 21/2 Digit LCD 10 point linear display
- Resolution: 0.1 mW/cm2
- Sensor - Source Spacing: 5 cm
- Calibration Accuracy: +/- 1dB (all polarizations)
- Dimensions: 230 x 42 x 44mm
- Weight: 80g
- Celtek TX2000 Microwave Monitor
- 2 x 500ml beakers
- Spirit thermometer
- Calibration Certificate
- Foam lined rigid carry case
- TX2000 manual
- 9V PP3 Battery
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.