Chauvin Arnoux DTR 8510 Transformer Ratiometer
The Chauvin Arnoux DTR 8510 Transformer Ratiometer is a digital transformer ratiometer designed for on-site testing of power, voltage and current transformers. The CA DTR 8510 is fully automatic and is ideal for servicing and repairing transformers and can check winding ratios. When connected to a non-energised transformer the DTR8510 is able to accurately measure both primary and secondary turns ratio while simultaneously displaying polarity and excitation current. All measurements are displayed quickly and accurately by the Chauvin Arnoux single-phase ratiometer. At each measurement the DTR 8510 automatically self-calibrates and checks for open windings, open connections, open circuit breakers, short circuits, incorrect test lead placement and reverse polarity. Operator safety is ensured by the Chauvin Arnoux 8500 as tests are performed at low voltage and, unique to the DTR 8510, step-down excitation is employed. Together with an integral H/X reverse protection circuit this digital transformer ratiometer guards against the generation of hazardous test voltages that are often apparent with transformer ratio measurement.
The C.A. DTR 8510 has a backlit LCD display with adjustable contrast for easy viewing in all light conditions. Power is supplied either via integrated NiCD batteries or an AC line. The batteries are automatically charged during AC operation. The Chauvin DTR 8510 is housed in a rugged and lightweight polypropylene case that can withstand the rigours of utility and industrial field use.
Chauvin Arnoux DTR 8510 Features:
- Designed for power transformers, VTs, PTs and CTs.
- Direct turns ratio readings from 0.8000:1 to 1500.0:1
- Displays turns ratio, polarity and excitation current simultaneously.
- Continuity test
- Dual power supply operation.
- Display warnings of incorrect lead connections, reverse polarity, open and short circuits.
- Easy connection and test setup - no calibration or balancing required.
- Large dual line, backlit LCD display.
- Complies with ANSI/IEEE standards.
- Low battery indicator.
- Includes 15ft leads.
- Ratio Range (VT/PT): Auto-Ranging 0.8000 to 8000:1
- Accuracy (VT/PT): 0.8000 to 9.9999, ±0.2% / 10.000 to 999.99, ±0.1% / 1000.0 to 4999.9, ±0.2% / 5000.0 to 8000.0, ±0.25%
- Ratio Range (CT): Auto-Ranging 0.8000 to 1000.0
- Accuracy (CT): 0.8000 to 1000.0, ±0.55
- Excitation Signal VT/PT Mode: 32Vrms max
- Excitation Signal CT Mode: Auto Level 0 to 1A, 0.1 to 4.5Vrms
- Excitation Current Display Range: 0 to 1000 mA, ±(2% of Reading + 2mA)
- Excitation Frequency: 70 Hz
- Display: Dual-line alphanumeric, backlit LCD.
- Languages Supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese
- Measurement Method: IEEE Std C57.12.90™-2006
- Power Source: 2 x 12V, 1650mAH NiMH rechargeable battery packs
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hrs of continuous operation. Low battery indication.
- Battery Charger: Universal input (90 to 264Vrms input) smart recharger
- Charging Time: <4 hrs to full charge
- Data Storage: 10,000 tests
- Date/Time: Battery-backed, Real-time clock
- Communication: USB. 2.0 compliant, optically isolated, 115.2 KB
- Dimensions: 330 x 305 x 152mm
- Weight: 6.4kg
- Chauvin Arnoux DTR 8510 Transformer Ratiometer
- 2 x 15ft H & X measurement leads
- Power supply cable
- Accessories bag
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.