Cropico DO7 Micro Ohmmeter
The Cropico DO7 digital micro ohmmeter is a practical instrument for low resistance measurement, ideal for utilities use in the workshop, field or test facilities. It is of rugged construction, contained in a sealed ABS plastic case with lid and carrying handle.
The DO7 digital micro ohmmeter has many advanced features. Rechargeable batteries means real portability with more than 1 hour of continuous operation on the lowest ranges(10A), and 20 hours on all others. The Cropico DO7's internal charger will boost charge to 90% of full charge, switching automatically to a trickle maintenance charge. Warning LEDs illuminate when an open circuit lead condition is detected.
- Measurement: 4 Terminal Kelvin/Thomson principle eliminates error due to lead resistance. Open circuit measurement voltage~2V dc
- Display: 0.8" LED 6,000 count with automatic decimal point and polarity indication
- Ranges: 6 push button selected with LED indication
- Calibration: Digital, security key protected
- Protection: 415 volts rms maximum at input terminals
- Battery: Sealed lead acid, rechargeable cells giving a minimum of 1 hour of continuous measurement on the lowest 10 amp ranges and 20 hours on all other ranges. Internal charger with battery state indicator
- Terminals 6mm binding posts accept spade tags and 4mm banana plugs
- Working Temperature: 0...40°C rel. humidity 80% max. non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -20...+50°C
- Mains Supply: 100/120/220/240 Volts +10% -13% , 47Hz to 63Hz 20VA
- Safety: IEC 1010 Protective Class 1
- EMC: Complies with EN61326
- Dimensions: 343 x 327 x 152mm (W D H) approx
- Weight: 8 kg approx
- Resistance ranges:
Range Resolution Typical current Accuracy @ 20°C ±5 °C, 1 year Temperature Coefficient / °C 60Ohm 10mOhm 1mA ±(0.15% Rdg +0.05% FS) 40 ppm Rdg + 30 ppm FS 6Ohm mOhm 10mA
- Cropico DO7 micro Ohmmeter
- Mains power cord
- Measuring test leads with Kelvin Clips
- Handbook for Cropico DO7
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.