Dilog DL9063 5KV Insulation Resistance Tester
This digital insulation resistance tester has four test voltages: 5kV, 2.5kV, 1kV and 500V and is suitable for use testing insulation on a variety of electrical installations and materials. The autoranging Dilog DL9063 insulation tester is the ideal instrument for measuring resistance from 0.005 to 60.00GΩ on the 2500V and 5000V ranges, it displays resistance in Mohms on the 1000V and 500V ranges. This tester can also measure both AC and DC voltages and perform continuity checks using the inbuilt continuity buzzer.
In addition to providing indication of output voltage and discharge voltage, the Di-Log DL9063 offers PI tests (polarisation Index) DAR (Dielectric absorbtion ratio), Min/Max calculations, peak value and data hold functions whilst also holding IEC 61010 CAT IV 600V certification.
This low cost insulation tester displays the test results on a large 6000-count LCD screen as both a bar graph and a digital reading. It also has a backlight function for use in dark areas.
- Insulation Resistance (500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V): 0.05 - 60.00GΩ range, ±2.5% rdg ± 15 digits accuracy
- Voltage AC/DC: 0.5 - 600V range, ±1.0% + 5 digits accuracy
- Resistance: 0 - 6000Ω range, ±1.5% + 10 digits accuracy
- Withstand Voltage: 5320V for 5 seconds
- Display: 3½ digit LCD: 1999 digits
- Over Voltage Category: CAT IV 600 V
- Dimensions: 198 x 148 x 86mm
- Weight: 1438g
- Di-Log DL9063 High Voltage Insulation Tester
- Foam lined carry case
- DL 9063 User manual
- Black test Lead
- Red test lead
- Green test Lead
- Black Alligator Clip
- Red Alligator Clip
- Green Alligator Clip
- Red two plug test lead
- Red screw in test spike for the two plug test lead
- Screw in test hook for the two plug test lead
- AC Power adaptor (remove batteries from DL9063 before using this)
- Quantity 8 Batteries 1.5V (LR14)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.