Eco-Eye ELITE Energy Monitor
The Eco-Eye ELITE domestic energy monitor is designed to monitor the amount of electricity being used in your clients property, presenting clear, easy to understand information which should prompt them into making changes and using energy more wisely.
All Eco-eye Elite system consist of three components: sensor, transmitter and display unit. The sensor clips around the live cable from the electricity supply and plugs into the transmitter. The transmitter sends data wirelessly (up to 30m)& to the display unit inside your property every 4 seconds. This data is translated into meaningful information, and is displayed in a variety of modes and time periods. The display unit stores historical data which can be retrieved at the press of a button. Both the transmitter and display can be used with batteries (1 Year battery life) or an optional mains adapter.
Simple to install, just clip the sensor onto the cable you wish to monitor (13mm diameter - 75A maximum) and turn the energy monitor on!
Eco-Eye ELITE Features:
- Quick and easy to install
- Displays CO2 emissions
- Monitors electricity usage in real time
- Updates every 4 seconds
- Wirelessly transmits data 30 meters
- Large easy to read screen
- Variable voltage 90 – 255V
- Measures up to 70 Amps per phase
- Suitable for multi-phase electricity
- Choice of currency - £, $, €
- Displays current usage in kW
- Compatible with Economy 7 tariffs
- Displays usage in cost per hour/day/week/month/year
- Stores historical data for 32 hours/days/weeks/ months
- Indicators to show battery life and signal strength
- Can log detailed usage (Optional extra)
- Large, clear display unit (170 x 80 x 25mm)
- One Standard Sensor unit and cable
- One Transmitter unit
- 4 AA batteries
- Plastic access key
- 12 Months Warranty
View on display unit: Instant kWh, cost per hour/ day / week/ month/ year Kg CO2 per month.
Projected cost per hour, day, week, month, year. Time
- Review by Rob Brown (Posted on 02/04/2013)
I have a solar pv sytem and, since Eco-Eye's sensor can only respond to energy flow in the main conductor, it can only display NET energy in that conductor. So, at times when there is pv generation, I need to do a little arithmetic to discover my actual power use. (Still do not regret having bought it.)
- Review by Rob Brown (Posted on 06/12/2012)
- Review by Martin Tallett (Posted on 14/09/2012)
The technical details: the Eco Eye has two parts basically the transmitter fits on the mains wire as it comes into the fuse box and transmits details of the electricity coming through the wire. It uses wireless to send to the display unit. Very simple, it either works or it doesn't. You do have to keep feeding it batteries, my wife says they cost more than any money it saves on electricity! She is right!
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.