Emlite EMGSM-1 MID Single Phase Smart Meter
The Emlite EMGSM-1 MID Single Phase Smart Meter is a comprehensive single phase power meter from Emlite that measures all the usual variables such as voltage, current and power. It is MID approved for evaluating micro-generation systems such as wind turbines, solar panels and other small renewable energy devices.
Further monitoring features make the Emlite EMGSM-1 suitable for a range of tasks above and beyond standard smart meter remits. Advanced functions include Time-Of-Use Switching, Power Quality Recording, and Active (kWh) and Reactive (kvarh) energy measurement across both import and export. The device can be remotely monitored through www.meteronline.co.uk.
The modular design of the Emlite EMGSM-1 allows other communication modules to be fitted, thereby catering for possible future advances in remote start meters. The device is also easy to fit and maintain whilst the display shows the strength of the GSM signal and the number of networks available when a network-resistant SIM is in place which allows the user to instantly gauge whether installation has been successful.
The SIM comes pre-installed to save time and changing the card (without needing to power down the mains supply) is easy thanks to the simple holder on the bottom of the module. The user can add an O2, Vodafone or Orange/T-mobile SIM for good coverage no matter the location. Overall, the Emlite EMGSM-1 provides an advanced yet simple way of monitoring power from small generators.
- MID approved
- Suitable for renewable energy sources such as wind turbines and solar panels
- Import/export, active/reactive energy measurement
- Power quality information eg. voltage, current, power
- GSM signal strength and available networks displayed
- Networks include O2, Vodafone, and Orange/T-mobile
- Option for external antenna
- Easy SIM swap without switching off mains
- Time-of-use rate switching
- Modular design to include range of communication modules
- Voltage: Nominal voltage 220V—240V
- Maximum: 276V
- Voltage: withstands 415V continuously
- Frequency: Nominal frequency 50Hz
- Frequency variation: ± 5%
- Current: Basic current (Iref) 5, 10, 15 and 20A
- Maximum (Imax): 100A
- Accuracy: Active energy Class B, to EN 50470 1-3
- Reactive energy: Class 2, to IEC 62053 –23
- Meets the essential requirements of the Measuring Instruments Directive (MID) 2004/22/EC
- Temperature Range: -25°C to +55°C
- Ingress protection: IP52, to BS EN 60529
- Meters are intended for installation in a in a class E2 electromagnetic environment and Class M1 Mechanical Environment according to 2004/22/EC Directive
- Terminal arrangement: BS 7856
- Main Terminal size: 8.2 mm diameter
- Terminal Construction: Solid brass
- Dimensions: 182 (H) × 126 (W) × 68 (D) mm
- Emlite EMGSM-1 MID Single Phase Smart Meter
- Emlite EMGSM-1 MID Single Phase Smart Meter instructions
- SIM card
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.