Extech 380193 Passive Component LCR Meter
Capable of measuring inductance, capacitance and resistance, the Extech 380193 is the ideal tool for testing products or components. Use test frequencies of 120Hz and 1 kHz to accurately measure capacitors, inductors and resistors
Providing simultaneous 20,000 / 10,000 count display of primary parameters (L, C or R) and secondary parameters of quality, dissipation and resistance, (Q, D or R) this versatile testing kit also features a backlit LCD display for use in low-light conditions.
Offering a range of options including automatic blown fuse indication and the ability to set Hi/Lo limits with an audible alarm using either absolute values or percentage limits, the Extech 380193 is perfect for those seeking a feature-rich option.
This Extech LCR Meter kit also include a Data Acquisition Software CD and an RS232-C Optical interface download cable.
- Ranges: 2000.0μH, 20.000mH, 200.00mH, 2000.0mH, 20.000H, 200.00H, 2000.0H, 10000H
- Accuracy: ±(0.7%rdg + Lx/10000 + 5 digit) (DF<0.5)
- Ranges: 2000.0pF, 20.000nF, 200.00nF, 2000.0nF, 20.000μF, 200.00μF, 2000.0μF, 10.000mF
- Accuracy: ±(0.7%rdg + 5 digit) (DF<0.1)
- Ranges: 20.000Ω, 200.00Ω, 2.0000kΩ, 20.000kΩ, 200.00kΩ, 2.0000MΩ, 10.000MΩ
- Accuracy: ±(0.5%rdg + 8 digit)
DF (with C)
- Ranges: 0 to 0.9999
- Accuracy: ±(0.7%rdg + 100/Cx + 5 digit)
- Ranges: 0 to 9999
- Accuracy: ±(1.2%rdg + 100/Lx + 5 digit)
- Test Frequency: 120Hz and 1kHz
- Dimensions: 7.56 x 3.58 x 2.1” (19.2 x 9.1 x 5.25cm)
- Weight: 12.87oz (365g)
- Extech 380193 Passive Component LCR Meter
- Test Leads with mini crocodile clips
- Data Acquisition Software Software CD
- Optical Interface RS232-C Cable IR2
- Protective Orange Sleeve
- 9V Battery
- LCR Meter Instruction booklet
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.