Extech 380320 Analog Insulation Tester
Capable of measuring insulation resistance up to 400MΩ across three test voltages (250V, 500V and 1000V), the Extech 380320 Analog Insulation Tester is ideal for either quick testing or extended measurements.
Coming with an automatic discharge circuit to ensure safety, the Extech 380320 features a 1.3mA short circuit current and can also be used to measure continuity to 3Ω and AC voltage to 600V.
With a large easy-to-read display featuring an analogue needle across three scales (which can be used to measure parameters), the Extech 380320 offers a range of features, including a Lock Power On function, a battery check and backlight, whilst coming complete with heavy duty test leads, alligator clip test lead, 6 x AA batteries, hanging strap and a hard carrying case.
Extech 380320 Key Features
- Large easy to read analog display
- Three test voltages 250V, 500V, and 1000V
- Insulation Resistance to 400MΩ
- Lock Power On feature for extended test times
- Automatic discharge circuit
- Measures continuity to 3Ω, resistance to 500Ω, and AC Voltage to 600V
- Test Voltage: 250V/500V/1000V
- Insulation Resistance: 0 to 100MΩ, 0 to 200MΩ, 0 to 400MΩ, accuracy ±5% of scale
- AC Voltage: 0 to 600V, accuracy ±5% of scale
- Resistance: 1 to 500Ω, accuracy ±3% of scale
- Continuity: 3Ω, accuracy ±3% of scale
- Dimensions: 200 x 92 x 50mm (7.9 x 3.6 x 2”)
- Weight: 546g (1.2lbs) including batteries
- Extech 380320 Analog Insulation Tester
- Heavy Duty Test Leads
- Alligator Clip Test Lead
- 6 x AA batteries
- Hanging Strap
- Hard carrying case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.