Extech 382276 600W Switching Mode DC Power Supply (230V)
An advanced, laboratory grade bench DC power supply that outputs voltage and current as needed, comes with a remote Control for output Voltage/Current and On/Off ease of use.
Two user-defined Voltage and Current presets and one 13.8V/20A factory preset, this device is suitable for use in a wide variety of testing environments where a constantly generated supply of power is needed over a time period. With advanced features such as automatic constant current, constant voltage crossover and high RFI immunity
Another main feature is the 3 dual LED displays on the front of the device, also featuring a thermostatic control fan that can be configured at different speeds and advanced safety protection with built-in over voltage, over-temperature and short circuit protection. Comes with a 2 Year Warranty.
Extech 382275 Bench Power Supply Key Features
- 0 to 30V, 20A adjustable output switching mode power supply
- Remote Control for output Voltage/Current and On/Off
- Two user-defined Voltage and Current presets and one 13.8V/20A factory preset
- Automatic Constant Current and Constant Voltage crossover
- Dual 3-Digit LED displays
- High RFI immunity and excellent EMI
- Thermostatic Control Fan from zero to full speed
- Over voltage, over-temperature, and short circuit protection
- Low profile and small footprint
- Complete with power cord
- 2 Year Warranty
- Output Voltage (Res.): 1 to 30V (100mV)
- Output Current (Res.): 1 to 20A (100mA)
- Basic accuracy: ±(0.5%+2 digits)
- Load Voltage Regulation: 50mV
- Line Voltage Regulation: 20mV
- Load Current Regulation: 100mA min
- Line Current Regulation: 50mA min
- Ripple and Noise: <5mVrms
- Power Input: 230V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 3.5 x 8.5" (200 x 90 x 215mm)
- Weight: 5.7lbs (2.6kg)
- Extech 382276 Warranty: 2 years
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.