Extech 407780A Integrating Sound Level Meter
Boasting a 4-digit multifunction LCD with analog bar graph, the Extech 407780A Integrating Sound Level Meter offers Leq and SEL measurements with built-in datalogger and PC interface.
Capable of datalogging up to 32,000 readings using the included software and USB cable, the Extech 407780A provides a precise linearity over a wide range (30 - 130dB) and offers a range of display modes, including SPL, SPL MIN/MAX, SEL, and Leq.
With features including real time calendar/clock, programmable integrating time, A & C frequency weighting and impulse/fast/slow response settings, the Extech 407780A can also be used to connect with frequency analyzers, chart recorders, external dataloggers and sound level alarms using its analog and alarm output.
Tripod mountable, the Extech 407780A meets IEC 61672-1, 60651/60804 Type 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2 specifications and comes complete with windscreen, adjustment screwdriver, USB cable, Windows® compatible software, battery, and case.
- Applicable Standards: IEC 61672-1, 60651 and 60804 Type 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2
- Accuracy: ±1.5dB (ref 94dB@1KHz)
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Digital Display: 4 digital LCD
- Measurement Parameters: SPL, SPL MIN/MAX, SEL, and Leq
- Measurement Range: 30dB to 130dB
- Linearity Range: 100dB
- Measurement Frequency Range: 31.5Hz to 8KHz
- Frequency Weighting: A and C
- Response: Impulse, Fast and Slow
- Microphone: 1/2 " Electret condenser microphone
- Sampling time: updated every 0.5s
- Bargraph: 4dB steps, 100dB range, 125ms update
- Overrange Indicator: Displayed at the upper limit
- Underrange Indicator: Displayed at the lower limit
- Analog AC/DC Output: 2Vrms (at full scale), 10mVDC/dB
- Power Supply: Four 1.5V AA batteries, Optional AC adapter
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours
- Dimensions: 10.4x2.8x0.8" (265x72x21mm)
- Weight: 10.9oz (310g)
- Extech 407780A Integrating Sound Level Meter
- Adjustment screwdriver
- USB cable
- Windows® compatible software
- 4 AA batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.