Extech 42275 Temperature/Humidity Datalogger Kit with PC Interface
Capable of recording up to 16,000 readings, the Extech 42275 Temperature/Humidity Datalogger Kit is perfect for use in most environments, including shipping vans, storage containers, freezers, warehouses, industrial refrigeration units and cargo ships.
Featuring a user-programmable sampling rate of 1 second to 2 hours, in addition to Hi/Lo limits with alarm indication, the Extech 42275 has a wide operating temperature range of -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F) and a humidity range of 0 to 100% RH, making it a very versatile instrument.
Temperature and humidity are shown on a clear LCD screen and the built-in clock stores date and time info with the data. With three start methods (scheduled, immediate and magnetic), the Extech 42275 can log data for days, weeks or even months, boasting a battery life that can last up to one year.
The PC interface allows users to program the logger whilst analysing and storing data using Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / NT / ME / XP compatible software, with the RS-232 docking station allowing data to be streamed instantly onto a PC.
Please Note: The datalogger unit will not function without the docking station and PC software.
Extech 42275 Key Features:
- Record up to 16,000 readings, including date and time data
- Customisable sampling rate, from 1 second to 2 hours
- LCD screen displays humidity and temperature
- Log for days, weeks or months with battery life of up to 1 year
- Analyse or store data using PC software
- Hi/Lo limits and alarm indication
- Multiple start methods: Scheduled, immediate, magnetic
- Includes datalogger, docking station with USB cable and PC software
- Range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Max Resolution: 0.1°
- Basic Accuracy: ±1°F/ ±0.6°C
- Range: 0 to 100%RH
- Max Resolution: 0.1%
- Basic Accuracy: ±3%RH
- Datalogging Interval: 1 sec to 12 hours
- Memory: Temperature: 8000 points and Relative Humidity: 8000 points
- Dimensions: 123.8 x 95.3 x 51mm (4.9 x 3.8 x 2”)
- Weight: 254g (9oz)
- Extech 42275 Temperature/Humidity Datalogger
- Docking Station With USB Cable
- PC Software Package
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.