Extech EC150 Conductivity/TDS/Temperature Meter
This pen style IP65 waterproof rated instrument is ideal for measuring conductivity, TDS and temperature. The EC150 boast a high accuracy multi-ranging sensor and a large LCD display capable of giving a 3.5 digit (2000) count rating.
Despite being lightweight the meter delivers high accuracy offering TDS measurements from 0 to 1999ppm and 0 to 19.99ppt, temperature ratings from 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) along with conductivity being able to be monitored from 0 to 1999μS/cm and 0 to 19.99mS/cm.
The instrument is versatile giving users an option to adjust the conductivity of the TDS ratio factor from 0.4 to 1.0 to allow convenient calculations of the TDS value.
Along with the features mentioned the Extech EC150 benefits from a protective sensor cap for safe transportation, data hold feature, low battery indication, auto power off feature and adjustable automatic temperature compensation.
Extech EC150 Conductivity/TDS/Temperature Meter Main Features
- Large 3-1/2 digit (2000 count) LCD display
- Data Hold and low battery indication
- Adjustable Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Waterproof design to withstand wet environment – meets IP65 standard
- Auto Power off with disable
- Units of measure include μS/cm, mS/cm, ppm, ppt, °F, and °C
- Includes meter, protective sensor cap, and four LR44 button batteries. Order Conductivity standards separately (required for calibration)
Specifications Ranges Max Resolution Basic Accuracy Conductivity 0 to 1999μS/cm
00 to 19.99ms/cm
0 to 1999ppm
0 to 19.99ppt
±1% FS Temperature 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) 0.1°F/°C ±0.9°F/1°C Power 4 x LR44 Button Batteries Dimensions 6.5 x 1.4 x 1.3" (165 x 35 x 32mm) Weight 3.8oz (110g)
- Extech EC150 Conductivity/TDS/Temperature Meter
- Protective Sensor Cap
- 4 x LR44 Button Batteries
- (Conductivity standards for this instruments are sold separately and are required for calibration)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.