Extech EC170 Salinity/Temperature Meter
Manufactured for direct insertion into liquid samples with it’s IP65 waterproof design, the Extech EC170 Salinity/Temperature Meter is the ideal instrument for measuring salinity and temperature in irrigation, aquaculture, environmental studies, drinking water, ground water, Koi ponds and more.
Capable of measuring salinity levels from 0 to 10.0ppt (or 10.1 to 70.0ppt) and temperature from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), the Extech EC170 offers autoranging functionality, adjusting itself as required to ensure measurement accuracy.
With it’s large 2000 count dual LCD screen, the Extech EC170 offers a range of features including built-in NaCI conductivity to TDS conversion and Automatic Temperature Compensation, plus data hold and auto power off functionality.
Extech EC170 Key Features Measure
- Salinity for a range of applications
- Autoranging meter, offering 2 ranges of measurement
- Built-in NaCl Conductivity to TDS conversion factor
- Large 3-1/2 digit (2000 count) dual LCD screen
- Data Hold, Auto Power Off and Low Battery Indication
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Fixed Temperature Coefficient and Normalisation Temperature
- One calibration point per range
- IP65-rated Waterproof design to withstand wet environment
- Complete with salinity sensor, protective sensor cap, and four LR44 button batteries
- Two Ranges: 0 to 10.00ppt and 10.1 to 70.0ppt
- Max Resolution on above ranges: 0.01ppt and 0.1ppt
- Basic Accuracy: ±2% FS
- Range: 0 to 50°C (32° to 122°F)
- Max Resolution: 0.1°C/°F
- Basic Accuracy: ±0.5°C/0.9°F
- Power: Four LR44 button batteries
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 6.5 x 1.4" (32 x 165 x 35mm)
- Weight: 110g (3.8oz)
- Extech EC170 Salinity & Temperature Meter
- Salinity Sensor
- Protective Sensor Cap
- 4 x LR44 Button Batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.