Extech EX210T True RMS Digital Multimeter with IR Thermometer
Perfect for any electrical professional, the Extech EX210T True RMS Digital Multimeter with IR Thermometer is an adaptable tester suitable for all standard electrical measurements.
Providing True RMS functionality for increased accuracy when measuring distorted waveforms, the Extech EX210T is also autoranging, automatically adjusting to the appropriate testing range.
Measuring AC/DC voltage and current (up to 600V and 10A), the EX210T reads resistance to 20MΩ and includes continuity and diode testing.
With a range of -20 to 230°C, the upgraded EX210T features a patented built-in IR Thermometer, able to locate hot spots with 4:1 Distance to Target Ratio using its laser pointer.
Displaying all readings on a large backlit 2000-count dual LCD screen, the Extech EX210T also offers other user-friendly features, including low current capability, data and max hold, input fuse protection and auto power off functionality.
With a CAT III 600V rating and packaged complete with test leads and battery, the Extech EX210T True RMS Digital Multimeter is the ideal instrument whatever your needs.
- AC Voltage: 600V range, 0.1mV max resolution
- DC Voltage: 600V range, 0.1mV max resolution
- Basic Accuracy (VDC): ±0.5% range
- AC Current: 10A range, 0.1μA max resolution
- DC Current: 10A range, 0.1μA max resolution
- Resistance: 20MΩ range, 0.1Ω max resolution
- IR Temperature: -5 to 446°F / -20 to 230°C range, 0.1°C m max resolution
- Dimensions: 147 x 76 x 42mm
- Weight: 260g
- Extech EX210T True RMS Multimeter with IR Thermometer
- Test Leads
- 9V Battery
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.