Extech EX650 True RMS 600A AC Clamp Meter
Providing highly accurate AC current measurement up to 600A, the Extech EX650 True RMS 600A AC Clamp Meter features a 1.18" (30mm) jaw, meaning it is best suited for clamping directly around small to medium-sized conductors (up to 350MCM).
Suitable for use as a basic digital multimeter, the Extech EX650 also measures AC/DC voltage (up to 1000V DC, 750V AC), resistance (to 60MΩ) and capacitance (to 60mF). It also features built-in continuity and diode testing procedures, alongside non-contact voltage detection - perfect for ensuring a circuit is dead before you begin testing.
Boasting a LoZ mode to prevent false readings caused by ghost voltages, μA function for HVAC flame rod current measurements and a 6000 count backlit LCD display, the Extech EX650 is CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety rated, also offering data hold, MIN/MAX functions and automatic power off to conserve battery life.
Extech EX650 Key Features:
- Measures AC current to 600A
- Provides True RMS for accurate AC measurements
- 30mm (1.18") jaw size accommodates conductors up to 350MCM
- 6000-count backlit LCD display
- Low impedance (LoZ) prevents false readings caused by ghost voltages
- Non-contact voltage detector with LED indicator
- Useful built-in torch light for working in dimly-lit areas
- AC voltage measurements to 750V
- DC voltage measurements to 1000V
- Resistance measurements to 60MΩ
- Capacitance measurements to 60mF
- Continuity and diode testing
- Data hold function temporarily freezes current value on the screen
- MIN/MAX mode
- Relative function
- Automatic power off
- AC Current (Max Resolution): 6A, 60A, 600A (0.001A)
- DC Voltage (Max Resolution): 1000V (0.1μA)
- AC Voltage (Max Resolution): 750V (1mV)
- Non-Contact Voltage: 100 to 1000V
- Resistance (Max Resolution): 60MΩ (0.01nF)
- Continuity/Diode Test: Yes
- Dimensions: 228 x 77 x 41mm
- Weight: 9.4oz (265g)
- Extech EX650 Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- 3 x AAA Batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.