Extech HD450 Heavy Duty Light Meter Datalogger
The Extech HD450 Light Meter & Datalogger offers a wide measurement range up to 400,000 lux (40,000Fc) with cosine and colour corrected measurements. The Extech HD450 light meter features an accurate silicon photo diode and spectral response filter to offer the high precision lux light level readings. The data logging function of the HD 450 lux meter allows the device to automatically store up to 16,000 readings or to manually store and recall up to 99 readings. This high precision illumination meter from Extech is perfect for measuring and recording illumination in domestic, public and industrial buildings and can be used to greatly reduce the amount of energy wasted in a building by significantly increasing the efficiency of the luminaries in the lighting system. The heavy duty, double moulded housing of the Extech 450 light meter makes it suitable for a wide range of applications in tough environments and the USB port located on the instrument allows for test results to be downloaded on to a PC and analysed using the provided Windows compatible software.
Extech HD450 Light Meter Features:
- Wide measurement range to 400000 Lux
- Auto storage of up to 16000 results
- Manual storage & recall of up to 99 readings
- Cosine and colour corrected measurements
- Precision silicon diode & spectral response filter
- Peak mode (10µS) captures highest reading
- Relative mode indicates a change in light levels
- Min/Max and Data Hold
- Backlit LCD display with 40-segment bar graph
- Built-in USB port
- Windows compatible software included
- Fc Range: 40, 400, 4000, 40kFc
- Lux Range: 400, 4000,40k, 400kLux
- Accuracy: 5% reading
- Resolution: 0.01Fc / 0.1 Lux
- Datalogging: 16,000 continuous readings, 99 selected readings
- PC Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 170 x 80 x 40mm
- Weight: 390g
- Extech HD 450 Light Meter Data Logger
- Light sensor with 1m cable
- Hard carry case
- 9V battery
- Windows compatible software with USB cable
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.