Extech MA435T 400A True RMS AC/DC Clampmeter with NCV
Providing a full range of multimeter functions including True RMS AC/DC current measurement up to 400A and built-in non-contact voltage detection, the Extech MA435T Clampmeter is the perfect instrument for electrical professionals.
Boasting AC/DC voltage (up to 600V) and resistance measurement (up to 40MΩ), the MA435T also provides temperature measurements up to 760°C using its Type K Temperature Probe, as well as frequency and capacitance readings, plus diode and continuity testing.
With its efficient size and 30mm jaw size, the MA435T is perfect for use in any hard to reach locations and provides a backlit 4000-count LCD screen for easy reading in low-light environments.
The MA435T has a CAT III 600V rating and offers a range of useful features including data hold, low battery indication and auto power off functionality.
Coming complete with type K temperature probe, test leads, 9V battery and a soft case, the MA435T is the ideal clampmeter for your testing needs.
- AC Current: 400A (0.01A) range, ±(2.5% + 8d) basic accuracy
- DC Current: 400A (0.01A) range, ±(2.5% + 5d) basic accuracy
- AC Voltage: 600V (0.1mV) range, ±(1.5% + 5d) basic accuracy
- DC Voltage: 600V (0.1mV) range, ±(1.5% + 2d) basic accuracy
- Resistance: 40MΩ (0.1Ω) range, ±(1.5% + 2d) basic accuracy
- Frequency: 10Hz to 10kHz range, ±(1.5% + 2d) basic accuracy
- Capacitance: 100µF (0.01nF) range, ±(3.0% + 5d) basic accuracy
- Temperature: -4 to 1400°F/-20 to 760°C (0.1°) range, ±(3% + 9°F/5°C) basic accuracy
- Diode/Continuity: Yes
- Display Count: 4000
- Dimensions: 197 x 70 x 40mm (7.8 x 2.8 x 1.6")
- Weight: 183g
- Extech MA435T 400A True RMS AC/DC Clampmeter with NCV
- Type K Temperature Probe
- Test leads
- 9V battery
- Soft case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.