Extech MS420 20MHz 2 Channel Digital Oscilloscope
Designed to quickly and easily identify, analyze and calculate the frequency of waveforms.
Features a colour LCD display, 97mm across and comes with an auto set function. The auto set function optimises the range, time-base, position and triggering. There is also a trigger hold-off function included, which all help to ensure that viewing multiple waveforms is not only easy but stable too.
There is a peak function for 50ns glitch capture and an XY mode and FFT function in order to view all component frequencies and there are twenty excellent automatic measurements included with this 2 Channel Digital Oscilloscope; which include, average, cycle, frequency, peak to peak, RMS and then fifteen more valuable measurements.
This oscilloscope can complete waveform math using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and there is also an average mode which can be set for smoothing waveforms, as well as a persistence mode which enables users to observe dynamic signals. True RMS multimeter functions are als a feature and include AC/DC voltage and current, diode, continuity, capacitance and resistance.
Extech's oscilloscope is able to store and recall up to four waveforms and setups and includes USB interface and Windows compatible software, which can be used for transferring waveforms and data from the instrument as and when needed.
The Extech MS420 Oscilloscope comes with a 20MHz bandwidth, 2 Channel Digital Oscilloscope along with a capacitor measuring module, 1 x / 10 x scope probes, AC adapter and charger, adjustment screwdriver, test leads and a solid case in which to carry the 180 x 113 x 40 mm oscilloscope in. Also comes with a 2 Year Warranty.
Extech MS420 Key Features
- 20MHz bandwidth
- Auto-set function optimizes the position, range, timebase, and triggering to assure a stable display of virtually any waveform
- Peak Detect function for 50ns glitch capture
- XY Mode
- FFT function to view component frequencies
- Trigger Holdoff function stabilizes complex waveforms
- Twenty Automatic Measurements
- Waveform Math: Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide
- Average Mode for smoothing waveforms
- Persistence Mode for observing dynamic signals
- Store and recall up to 4 waveform screens and setups
- USB interface and software for transferring waveforms and data
- 2 Year Warranty
Extech MS 420 Oscilloscope Functions
- Display Size: 3.8" (96mm) color LCD; 320 x 240 pixels
- Bandwidth: 20MHz
- Real time sample rate: 100MS/s
- Risetime: 17.5ns
- Channels: 2
- Record Length: 6K points per channel
- Glitch Capture: 50ns
- Vertical Sensitivity: 5mV to 5V/div
- Vertical Resolution: 8 bits
- Timebase Range: 5ns to 5s/div
- Sample Mode: Sample, Average, Peak Detect
- Trigger Modes: Free Run, Single Shot, Edge, Video
- Trigger Source: CH1, CH2
- Trigger Coupling: AC, DC
- Input impedance: 1MΩ/20pF
- Max Input Voltage: 400V (peak)
- Cursor Measurement: Voltage and time
True RMS MultiMeter Functions
- AC/DC Voltage: 400mV, 4V, 40V, 400V
- AC/DC Current: 40mA, 300mA, 20A
- Resistance: 400Ω, 4kΩ, 40kΩ, 400kΩ, 40MΩ
- Capacitance: 51.2nF to 100μF
- Diode and Continuity: Yes
- PC Interface: USB cable
- Power Supply: 6 hours Li-ion rechargeable battery; AC Adaptor/Charger
- Dimensions/Weight: 7 x 4.4 x 1.6" (180 x 113 x 40mm) / 24.3oz (690g)
- Extech MS420 20MHz 2 Channel Digital Oscilloscope
- 2 x 1X/10X Oscilloscope Probes
- Test Leads
- USB Software and Cable
- Capacitor Measuring Module
- Adjustment Screwdriver
- AC Adapter/Charger
- Hard Carrying Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.