Extech PQ34-30 3000A Current Clamp Probes
Allowing the user to quickly and accurately conduct power measurements or capture data for power analysis, the Extech PQ34-30 3000A Current Clamp Probe Set is ideal for use with Extech PQ3450 or PQ3470 power quality analysers.
Consisting of three 24” (600mm) perimeter probes, the Extech PQ34-30 features a range switch (offering 1200A, 200A, 20A options) and provides a frequency range of 45 to 400 Hz and an accuracy of ± 1% F.S. at 23 ± 5°C.
With signal out plugs (+, red, -, black) and a DCV power plug, the PQ34-30 comes fully-tested and calibrated to ensure accuracy of measurements.
- Measurement ranges: 30A, 300A and 3000A, switch selectable
- Output sensitivity: 100mV/A on the 30A range, 10mV/A on the 300A range, 1mV/A on the 3000A range
- Output coupling: AC coupled
- Accuracy (50/60Hz): ± 1% F.S. @ 23 ± 5°C (50/60Hz)
- Frequency range: 45 to 400 Hz.
- Max conductor size: Round: (177mm (7”), Oval: 216mm (8.5”)
- Phase error (50/60Hz): < ± 1°
- Minimum load: 100 K ohm for specified accuracy
- Linearity: ±0.2% of reading from 10% to 100% of range
- Phase error: <±1.5° (50/60Hz)
- Conductor position sensitivity: ± 2% F.S (conductor should be >25mm (1”) from the probe latch.
- Enclosure material: UL 94-V0 rated
- Safety: IEC 1010, Category III 600V
- Power Supply: 8V± 1V (supplied from meter)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: Less than 80% RH
- Dimension (Circuit box): 105 x 56.5 x 33 mm. (4.1 X 2.2 X 1.3”)
- Dimension (Flexible probe): 600mm (23.6”) (length), 14.5mm 0.57” (diameter)
- Cable length: 3.4 meters (11.2 feet)
- DC plug size: 5.5 mm x 2.5 mm DIA.
- Weight: 480 g (1.06 LB)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.