Extech CO2/Humidity/Temperature Meter (SD800)
This lightweight datalogger is capable of measuring, displaying and storing CO2, temperature and relative humidity readings simultaneously on its triple LCD display.
Using its maintenance-free dual wavelength NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor, the SD800 can measure up to 4,000ppm as well as temperature to 50°C and humidity from 10 to 90%RH.
The SD800 datalogger stores its readings on an SD card in Excel format, meaning all your date/time stamped information can easily be transferred to a PC for your convenience.
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentration using its maintenance free dual wavelength NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
- Triple LCD simultaneously displays CO2, Temperature and Relative Humidity
- Measures CO2 (0 to 4,000ppm), Temperature (32 to 122°F / 0 to 50°C) and Humidity (10 to 90%RH)
- Datalogger stores readings on an SD card in Excel® format for easy transfer to a PC
- Selectable data sampling rate: 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600 seconds or Auto
- Includes 6 x AAA batteries, 2G SD memory card, universal AC adaptor, and mounting bracket
- Range: 0 to 4,000ppm
- Accuracy: ±40ppm (<1000ppm); ±5% rdg (>1000ppm)
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Accuracy: ±1.8°F/0.8°C
- Resolution: 0.1°F/°C
- Range: 10 to 90%
- Accuracy: ±4%RH
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Datalogging: 20M data using 2G SD memory card
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.1 x 1.3" (132 x 80 x 32mm)
- Weight: 9.9oz(282g)
- Extech SD800 CO2/Humidity/Temperature Datalogger
- 6 x AAA battery
- 1 x 2G SD memory card
- Universal AC adapter
- Mounting bracket
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.