Extech SDL100 pH / ORP Meter Datalogger
The Extech SDL100 pH Meter displays and stores pH and ORP readings, perfectly suited to lab applications such as measuring pH of processed liquid samples. ORP = Oxidation Reduction Potential (Redox)
The supplied temperature probe enables the SDL100 to provide automatic temperature compensation for increased accuracy of pH meter readings.
The Extech SDL100 pH/ORP meter is capable of storing up to 99 results manually, while the supplied 2GB SD card allows up to 20M readings to be stored and transferred to a PC for viewing and analysis. In addition, the RS232 port allows data streaming directly to a PC. ORP stands for Oxidation Reduction Potential.
Extech SDL100 pH/ORP/Temperature Datalogger Features:
- Dual display of pH or mV and Temperature
- ATC or manual Temperature compensation
- 3 point calibration ensures the best linearity and accuracy
- Large backlit dual LCD
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card
- User programmable sampling rate
- Built-in PC interface
- Min/Max and Data Hold functions, Auto power off
- Range: 0 - 14pH
- Resolution: 0.01pH
- Accuracy ±(0.02pH + 2 digits)
ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential)
- Range: -199mV - 1999mV
- Resolution: 1mV
- Accuracy: ±(0.5% + 2 digits)
- Range: 0 - 65°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ± 1°C
- Memory: 20M data records using supplied SD memory card
- Dimensions: 182 x 73 x 47.5mm
- Weight: 455g
- Extech SDL100 pH/ORP Meter
- Mini pH Electrode
- Thermistor Temperature Probe
- Sample Buffers
- 2GB SD Memory Card
- 6 x AA Batteries
- Hard Cary Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.