Extech SDL150 Dissolved Oxygen Meter Data Logger
The Extech SDL150 Dissolved Oxygen Meter & Datalogger accurately displays and stores dissolved oxygen readings, oxygen in air readings and temperature for a comprehensive overview of water quality.
The SDL150 uses a polarographic oxygen probe with a built-in temperature sensor allowing simultaneous temperature compensation while taking dissolved oxygen readings, increasing accuracy of results.
The datalogging facility of the Extech SDL150 dissolved oxygen meter allows 99 readings to be stored manually on the instrument while the supplied SD card can store 20M readings complete with a date and time stamp. This test data can then be transferred to a PC for further analysis.
Extech SDL150 Dissolved Oxygen Meter/Datalogger Features:
- Dual backlit display of Oxygen Concentration and Temperature
- Measures dissolved oxygen from 0 to 20.0mg/L, oxygen from 0 to 100.0% and temperature from 0 to 50°C
- Automatic Temperature Compensation from 0 to 50°C
- Offset adjustment used for zero function to make relative measurements
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card
- User programmable sampling rate
- Built-in PC interface
- Min/Max and Data Hold functions, Auto power off
- Range: 0 - 20.0mg/L
- Accuracy: ±0.4mg/L
- Range: 0 - 100%
- Accuracy: ±0.7%
- Range: 0 - 50 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.8°C
- Salt: 0 - 50%
- Altitude: 0 - 8910m
- Temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Dimensions: 182 x 73 x 47.5mm
- Weight: 725g
- Extech SDL150 Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Polarographic Probe
- 2 x Spare Membranes
- 2GB SD Card
- 6 x AA Batteries
- Hard Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.