EXTECH SDL200 4-Channel Datalogging Thermometer
The Extech SDL200 4-Channel datalogging thermometer has 6 Thermocouple types (J, K, E, T, R,S) and 2-Channel datalogging with Pt100Ω probes. The SDL200 Records data on an SD card in Excel® format for easy transfer to a PC for analysis. The Extech SDL200 dataloggin Thermometer has an offset adjustment used for zero function to make relative measurements.
Datalogging Thermometer Features:
- 4-Channel datalogging with 6 Thermocouple types (J, K, E, T, R,S)
- 2-Channel datalogging with RTD (Pt100Ω) probes
- Displays [T1, T2, T3, T4] or differential [T1-T2] reading
- Offset adjustment used for zero function to make relative measurements
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20 Million readings with 2G SD card
- Records readings with real date and time stamp
- User programmable sampling rate: 1 to 3600 seconds
- Min/Max, Data Hold, Auto Power Off
- Built-in PC interface
- Complete with 6 AA batteries, four general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probes, SD card, and hard carrying case
- Type J: -148 to 2192 F (-100 to 1200 C)
- Type K: -148 to 2372 F (-100 to 1300 C)
- Type T: -58 to 752 F (-50 to 400 C)
- Type E: -58 to 1652 F (-50 to 900 C)
- Type R: 32 to 3092 F (0 to 1700 C)
- Type S: 32 to 2732 F (0 to 1500 C)
- RTD (Pt100): -327 to 1562 F (-200 to 850 C)
- Resolution: 0.1/1 degree
- Types J,K,E,T,Pt100 Accuracy: +/-0.4% rdg (+1.8 F/+1 C)
- Types R,S Accuracy: +/-0.5% rdg (+2 F/+1 C)
- Datalogging: 20M data records using a 2G SD card
- Dimensions: 7.2x2.9x1.9" (182x73x47.5mm)
- Weight: 17.6oz (500g)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.