Extech SDL800 Vibration Meter / Datalogger
The Extech SDL800 Vibration Meter / Datalogger is the perfect instrument for carrying out vibration measurement at a distance.
Coming with a remote sensor and magnetic adaptor as standard, the Extech SDL800 allows measurement of overall vibration with a variety of applications, including motors, fans, pumps and more. With the sensor’s cable reaching 1.2m, the SDL800 allows the user to stay at a safe distance when taking measurements and the backlit LCD screen makes reading results easy in a range of environments.
Capable of calculating acceleration and velocity with high levels of accuracy, the SDL800 also offers datalogging functionality, allowing for repeat testing over time. Storing up to 99 readings on the meter itself, the Extech SDL800 can also store up to 20M readings directly onto the included SD card and boasts PC connectivity to make life easier. It also allows the user to configure the sampling rate between 1 and 3600 seconds, meaning you have full control of your measurements.
With captured measurements being date/time stamped and saved to an excel file for easy organisation, the Extech SDL800 is the ideal vibration meter/datalogger for any job, without the need for additional software.
Extech SDL800 Vibration Meter/Datalogger Key Features:
- Includes remote vibration sensor with magnetic adapter on 1.2m (47.2") cable
- Wide frequency range - 10Hz to 1kHz
- Basic accuracy of ±(5% + 2 digits)
- RMS, Peak Value or Max Hold measurement modes
- Adjustable data sampling rate (1 to 3600 seconds)
- Offset adjustment for zero function (to make relative measurements)
- Large backlit LCD aiding use in a range of environments
- Stores 99 readings onto internal memory and 20M readings onto a 2G SD card
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX readings, plus Data Hold and Auto power off functions
- Built-in PC interface for ease-of-use
- Comes with remote sensor, magnetic mount, batteries, 2GB SD card and hard carrying case
- Acceleration: 656ft/s², 200m/s², 20.39g
- Velocity: 7.87in/s, 200mm/s, 19.99cm/s
- Displacement: 0.078in, 2mm (peak-to-peak)
- Resolution: 1ft/s², 0.1m/s², 0.01g; 0.01in/s, 0.1mm/s, 0.01cm/s;
- Basic Accuracy: ±(5%+2 digits)
- Memory: 20,000K data records using 2G SD card
- Dimensions: 182 x 73 x 47.5mm
- Weight: 599g
- Extech SDL800 Vibration Meter/Datalogger
- Remote Sensor
- Magnetic Mount
- 6x AA Batteries
- 2GB SD Card
- Hard Carrying Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.