Extech SDL900 AC/DC Magnetic Field Meter/Datalogger
This tester measures and datalogs both AC and DC Magnetic Field in Gauss and mT (milli Tesla). it has a uniaxial Hall effect sensor with built-in automatic temperature compensation (ATC) for improved accuracy. The Extech SDL900 AC/DC Magnetic Field Meter/Datalogger is perfect for testing and logging data from power lines, batteries, microwaves, fridges, elevators and more.
Capable of measuring magnetic fields up to 3000 mT / 30,000 Gauss (DC) or 1500 mT / 15,000 Gauss (AC), the Extech SDL900 comes with an SD card as standard, allowing you to log data for prolonged measurements over a period of time. Users can adjust the sampling rate (1 to 3600 seconds), leaving this Gauss Meter to log before transferring the data to PC. All records are time and date stamped for ease and can easily be exported in CSV format (Excel).
With north/south pole indication, a zero button for DC measurements, MIN/MAX and data hold functionality, the Extech SDL900 is a versatile instrument suitable for a range of situations.
Extech SDL900 Key Features
- Measure magnetic fields up to 3000 mT / 30,000 G (DC) or 1500 mT / 15,000 G (AC)
- Uniaxial Hall effect sensor with automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Datalogging with adjustable sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds
- Automatically date and time stamps records
- Suitable for export in CSV format (Excel)
- North / south pole indicator
- Zero button for DC measurements
- Data hold function
- MIN/MAX measurements
- Automatic power off function
- RS232 interface with optional software
Parameter Range Max Resolution Basic Accuracy DC Milli Tesla 300.00mT 0.01mT ±(5%+10d) 3000.0mT 0.1mT ±(5%+10d) DC Gauss 3000.0G 0.1G ±(5%+10d) 30,000G 1G ±(5%+10d) AC Milli Tesla 150.00mT 0.01mT ±(5%+20d) 1500.0mT 0.1mT ±(5%+20d) AC Gauss 1500.0G 0.1G ±(5%+20d) 15,000G 1G ±(5%+20d)
- Number of Axis: Uniaxial
- AC Bandwidth: 50Hz/60Hz
- Sampling Rate: 1 to 3600 seconds
- Datalogging: Log readings on SD card (included)
- Dimensions: 182 x 73 x 48mm (7.1 x 2.9 x 1.9")
- Weight: 303g (10.7oz)
- Extech SDL900 AC/DC Magnetic Field Meter/Datalogger
- Uniaxial Magnetic Probe Sensor
- Protective Cover
- SD Memory Card
- Universal AC Adapter with Multi-Plugs (US, EU, UK, AUS)
- 6 x AA Batteries
- Hard Carrying Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.