Extech SL355 Personal Noise Dosimeter
The Extech SL355 is a Personal Noise Dosimeter designed to test noise exposure and sound levels, allowing OSHA and IEC noise surveys to be performed. The SL355 comes complete with a datalogging function capable of storing up to12,000 readings when used as a sound level meter or 20 dosimeter surveys.
The microphone can be clipped to the user’s shirt while the meter itself is supplied with a secure belt clip, making the Extech SL355 ideal for measuring personal noise exposure levels and performing workplace noise assessments.
Extech SL355 Key Features:
- Perform OSHA and IEC noise accumulation surveys
- Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate and Threshold
- Measures frequency weighted noise exposure and peak sound level simultaneously
- One user-defined measurement set-up
- Data logs up to 12,000 readings in sound level mode with sampling between 1sec and 1hr
- Meter displays sound level, time-averaged level, peak and sound exposure levels
- Stores up to 20 dosimeter surveys
- Data includes Start/Stop time, % Dose, % Does projected for an 8 hour period and Peak Level
- USB interface with PC software to control setup, transfer results or analyse real-time measurements
- Standards IEC61252 ,ANSI S1.25(1992) for dose and sound exposure meters, IEC 60651-1979 Type 2 for sound level meters, ANSI S1.4-1983 Type S (1) for sound level meters
- Ranges: 60 - 130 dB/70 to 140dB (A/C Weighting), 60 to 130dB/93 to 133dB (C or Z (Linear) Peak), 70 to 140dB/103 to 143dB (C or Z (Linear) Peak)
- Digital Display: 0.01-9999%
- Criterion Level: 80, 84, 85, or 90dB
- Exchange Rate: 3, 4, 5 or 6 dB
- Threshold Level: 70 to 90 (1dB steps)
- High Level Detector/Peak Flag: 115dB, 130dB and 140dB
- Response Rate: Fast or Slow
- Measurement Duration: 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes, 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, or 24 hours
- Microphone: 0.5" electric condenser with 31” cable
- Battery Life: >35 hrs
- Event Storage: 20 surveys
- USB Interface: Yes
- Real Time Clock/Calendar: Yes
- Dimensions: 97 x 51 x 35mm
- Weight: 120g
- Clip-on 0.5" Mircophone with 0.8m cable
- Belt Clip
- USB Cable
- Mini Screwdriver
- 3 x AAA Batteries
- Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.