Extech TKG250 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge and Datalogger
Offering high quality non-destructive thickness measurement of steel structures, including boiler tubes, containers, pipes, ship hulls and more, the Extech TKG250 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge and Datalogger is a top of the range instrument for a variety of situations.
Boasting a colour LCD display with red, yellow and green visual alarm indication, the TKG250 uses ultrasonic technology to analyse the thickness of materials, capable of measuring 0.040" to 20" of steel with its 5MHz probe, whilst also able of utilising an optional 10MHz probe for a range of 0.020” to 20".
With an internal datalogger capable of documenting up to 50,000 readings and 5000 waveforms (expandable to 100K readings), the TKG250 offers grid reviews of saved readings as well as file compare functionality for real-time corrosion monitoring. It also comes with Extech XPorter software, allowing you to export your data to Excel, Notepad and more.
This top-level model features live waveform and an Echo to Echo option for increased accuracy, measuring only the metal thickness and disregarding paint or other coatings. It also offers B-scan functionality, displaying a visual cross section of the test piece, plus multiple transducer options for high temperature and difficult to measure materials.
Manufactured for use in any environment with a rugged IP54 high-impact housing, backlit sunlight-readable dot-matrix display and long battery life, the Extech TKG250 provides a range of useful features, including differential and velocity modes, a fast minimum function, plus hold/freeze and min/max capture modes.
The TKG250 comes complete with a 5MHz Transducer, 2oz bottle of couplant, USB Cable, XPorter software, batteries and a hard carrying case, making it the perfect thickness tester and datalogger whatever your testing needs.
- Thickness Range (in Steel): 5MHz probe 0.040 to 20" (1.0 to 508mm); Optional 10MHz probe 0.020 to 20" (0.50 to 508mm)
- Material velocity calibration range: 0.200 to 0.7362 in/μS (0.508 to 18.699mm/μS)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, German, Portuguese, Slovak, Finnish, and Hungarian
- Units: Inches/Millimeters/Microseconds
- Gain – Variable Adjustment: In 1dB steps from 20-90dB or Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for waveform
- Rectification Modes: RF, Half Wave Positive, Half Wave Negative and Full Wave Rectification
- Datalogger: Stores 50k readings and 5000 waveforms
- Battery Life: 8 to 14hrs (depends on operating conditions)
- Extech TKG250 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge and Datalogger
- Protective Holster
- 2oz Bottle of couplant
- 2 x AA batteries
- 5MHz Transducer
- Hard Carrying Case
- USB Cable
- XPorter software for Extech TKG 250
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.