Extech VB300 3-Axis G-Force USB Datalogger
Small enough to be placed in any area and accurately record shock (vibration) over a time period.
Designed like a conventional USB stick, with a magnetised/bolt-on mounting base that is ideal for attachment to everything from shipping containers to machinery in order to measure vibration levels. It can accurately record 3-axis shock and peak information, FFT frequency and time-domain vibration analysis over a set period of time and time stamps readings for accurate determination of instance where vibration may have been excessive.
The Extech VB300 is fully programmable, and can be programmed to start either on pre-set functions of can be programmed to the user's needs. With a long battery life it's ideal for measurements over a long time period and when measurements are finished the VB300 can easily be inserted into a PC / computer for further analysis using its USB connector.
The sampling rate of this vibration logger can be set between a range of 50ms to 24 hours, giving the user the flexibility needed to gain vibration readings as often as is needed and it can log a total of 112028 motion detection samples across three axes (X, Y and Z) and can also log up to 168042 normal samples alternatively. Its ideal for recording shock and vibration history in shipping containers, packages, cartons and other goods in transit.
Extech VB300 G Force Key Features
- Record storage, transport or operational data over time
- USB interface for easy set-up and data download
- Record and time 3-axis shock and peaks
- Real time FFT Frequency and Time-Domain Vibration Analysis
- Datalogs 112028 Motion Detection samples per axis, or 168042 Normal samples
- Selectable X-, Y-, Z-axis or any combination (via software)
- Selectable data sampling rate: 50ms to 24 hours
- Manual and Programmable start modes
- User-programmable record threshold
- Long battery life
- Complete with Magnetized/Bolt-on Mounting Base, 3.6V Lithium battery and Windows® 98, 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) compatible analysis software
- Sensor Type: MEMS semiconductor
- Acceleration Sampling Rate (Datalogger): 200Hz
- Acceleration Range: ±18g
- Acceleration Resolution: 0.00625g
- Acceleration Accuracy: ±0.5g
- Bandwidth: 0 to 60Hz
- Sampling rate (Software): 500 ms to 24 hours
- Memory: 4Mbit Flash; 112028 Motion Detection samples per axis, or 168042 Normal samples
- Data Format: Time stamped peak acceleration, average and peak vector sum
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.1 x 0.8" (95 x 28 x 21mm)
- Weight: 1oz (20g)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.