Extech VPC300 Video Particle Counter with Built-in Camera
The Extech VPC300 Video Particle Counter is a portable solution for measuring airborne particulates in prone environments, such as diesel vehicle service depots, agro-industrial premises and power generation facilities. Featuring a built-in camera, digital video and photographs can be captured and stored upon an internal MicroSD memory card.
The VPC300 can simultaneously measure up to 6 channels (0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10μm) of particle sizes as well as air temperature, humidity, dew point and wet bulb temperature measurements. Up to 5000 records can be stored with date and time stamps to assist data analysis.
In addition, the video particulate counter features a tripod mount for continuous recordings and a slot for MicroSD cards in order to extend video length and data records. The VPC300 boasts an auto power off feature for maximum battery operation and a Mini-USB port for connecting to computers and laptops.
- Simultaneously measure and display 6 channels of particle sizes (down to 0.3 µm), Air Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point and Wet Bulb
- 2.8" TFT Colour LCD display
- Built-in 320x240-pixel camera takes videos (3GP) and photo images (JPEG) and records them in internal 74MB memory
- Store 5000 records (date, time, counts, humidity, temperature, sample volumes, and location label) and 20 minutes of video
- Selectable sample time, count data, and programmable delay
- Max, Min, DIF, AVG record, Date/time setup controls, Auto Power Off
- Mini-USB port connection
- Complete with NIST-traceable calibration certificate, Universal AC Adapter/Charger with multiple plugs, USB cable, PC software, tripod, filter, 7.4V NiMH battery
- Channel of Particle Sizes – 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10μm
- Flow Rate – 0.1ft3 (2.83L/min) controlled by internal pump
- Count Modes – Cumulative, Differential, Concentration
- Counting Efficiency – 50% @ 0.3µm; 100% for particles >0.45
- Coincidence Loss – 5% @ 2,000,000 particles per ft3
- Air Temperature - -14 to 140°F (-25 to 60°C); Accuracy: ±2°F/1°C
- Relative Humidity – 0 to 100%RH; Accuracy ±3%RH (40% to 60%RH)
- Dew Point / Wet Bulb – 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Dimensions / Weight – 9.3 x 3 x 2.2” (240 x 75 x 57mm)/ 1.26Ibs (570g)
- NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Universal AC Adaptor/Charger with multiple plugs
- USB Cable
- PC Software
- 7.4V NiMH battery
- Hard case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.