Extronics iCAM501 Ultra Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera
**This product has now been discontinued, replaced with the Extronics ICAM502 Autofocus Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera.**
ATEX, IECEx and FM certified, the Extronics iCAM501 Ultra Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera is perfect for use in hazardous areas and is suitable for use in Chemical & Pharmaceutical plants, Oil & Gas production platforms, Refineries, Mining and more.
Encased in rubber casing and manufactured from rugged anti-static plastic, the iCAM501 Ultra is IP65 rated and features a compact, lightweight design - weighing under 200g - making it ideal for single-handed use or carrying in a pocket.
Boasting a high performance lens, enhanced 4 LED flash, advanced anti-shake and image sharpness technology, the iCAM501 Ultra provides images of the utmost quality and is capable of data transfer to any computer via USB.
With date/time stamps and the option to add voice annotations, the Extronics iCAM501 Ultra Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera is the ideal visualisation tool for use in hazardous areas.
Extronics iCAM501 Key Features
- ATEX II 1 G Ex ia IIB T4 Ga, II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4 Gb, M1 Ex ia I Ma 0°C to +60°C
- IECEx Ex ia IIB T4 Ga, Ex ia IIC T4 Gb, Ex ia I Ma 0°C to +60°C
- FM Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D
- IP65 rating
- High Performance Lens
- Powerful LED Flash Array
- Time & Date Stamp on Image
- Advanced Image Sharpness Analysis
- Voice Annotation Audio
- Certification Number: ITS09ATEX26868X, IECEx ITS 09.0027X
- ATEX Certification: II 1 G Ex ia IIB T4/T3 Ga, II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4 Gb, -20°C ≤Ta≤ +60°C, I M1 Ex ia I Ma 0°C ≤Ta≤ +60°C
- IECEx Certification: II 1 G Ex ia IIB T4/T3 Ga, II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4 Gb, -20°C ≤Ta≤ +60°C, Ex ia I Ma 0°C ≤Ta≤ +60°C
- FM Certification: Intrinsically Safe for Class 1, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D T4/T3C -20°C≤Ta≤55/50°C
- (USA and Canada)
- Compliance: EMC: EN 55022 1998 class B, EN 55024 1999, LV: EN 60950 2002, vFCC: FCC: Class A device, compliance through verification route
- Dimensions: 132mm x 32mm x 22mm (5.20” x 1.26” x 0.87”)
- IP Rating: IP65
- Operating Temperature: Group II -20ºC to +60ºC / Group I 0°C to +60°C
- Weight: Approx 200g including batteries
- Housing: Injection moulded anti static plastic housing
- Relative humidity: 95% RH non condensing
- Power: 2 x Alkaline AA batteries, refer to ATEX/FM Certificate for details on range of approved batteries. Batteries may not be carried or changed in Group I hazardous areas.
- Memory: On board 1Gbyte NAND Flash (holds approx 5,000 JPEG images without any audio recording and additional 960Kbytes per min for audio)
- Image: 3.1 Mega-Pixel (2048 x 1536 resolution)
- Lens: Fixed focus 1/4” format lens in plastic holder
- Focal Distance: 30 cm to infinity
- View Finder: Two element optical view finder
- Power Modes: Operate and auto power-down (after 3 mins)
- Battery Life: Up to 800 shots without flash and up to 150 shots with flash taken one after the other. 310 shots as per the CIPA DC-002 standard (mixed mode shots with and without flash). Note it is very difficult to be precise about exact numbers as there are many factors that can influence this such as the ambient temperature, how long the camera is powered up, number of voice recordings made and the number and length of time it is connected to a PC for transferring picture and voice data.
- Connectivity: USB 1.1 via mini-USB socket for use in the safe area only. Certified for direct connection to a PC without requiring an external protection barrier
- OS Support: PTP imaging device in Windows XP/Vista/7 and most versions of Linux. USB firmware upgrade utility for Windows XP/Vista/7 only.
- Flash: 4 LED flash giving 131 lux.seconds of energy at 67ms exposure
- Audio recording format: wav
- Image format: jpeg
- Time and Date: Time and date stamping of stored images and filenames. Time and date set via Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) automatically
- Extronics iCAM501 Ultra Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera
- Rubber casing
- 2 x AA batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.