Extronics iCAM502 Autofocus Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera
ATEX, IECEx & FM certified, the Extronics iCAM502 Autofocus Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera is suitable for use in any industry - including Chemical & Pharmaceutical plants, Oil & Gas production platforms, Refineries and Mining - and is the perfect visualisation tool for hazardous areas.
A Zone 0 intrinsically safe digital camera capable of taking incredibly sharp images from as close as 5cm, the iCAM502 is ideal for taking photos of rating plates, wiring cabinets, general inspections and more in dangerous environments.
In addition to it’s IP65 rating, the iCAM502 offers a compact, lightweight enclosure ideal for one-handed use or storing in your pocket. Boasting a high performance autofocus lens, 4 LED flash and image sharpness technology - alongside advanced image analysis for assessing image quality - the iCAM502 supplies high quality images in all hazardous environments.
Offering data transfer to any computer in the safe area using USB, all images are date/time stamped and have the option of voice annotation, providing a range of options.
- Certification Number: ITS09ATEX26868X, IECEx ITS 09.0027X
- ATEX Certification: II 1 G Ex ia IIB T4/T3 Ga, II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4 Gb, -20°C ≤Ta≤ +60°C, I M1 Ex ia I Ma 0°C ≤Ta≤ +60°C
- IECEx Certification: II 1 G Ex ia IIB T4/T3 Ga, II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4 Gb, -20°C ≤Ta≤ +60°C, Ex ia I Ma 0°C ≤Ta≤ +60°C
- FM Certification: Intrinsically Safe for Class 1, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D T4/T3C -20°C≤Ta≤55/50°C (USA and Canada)
- Compliance: EMC: EN 55022 1998 class B, EN 55024 1999, LV: EN 60950 2002, FCC: FCC: Class A device, compliance through verification route
- Dimensions: 132mm x 32mm x 22mm (5.20” x 1.26” x 0.87”)
- IP Rating: IP65
- Operating Temperature: Group II -20ºC to +60ºC / Group I 0°C to +60°C
- Weight: Approx 200g including batteries
- Housing: Injection moulded antistatic plastic housing, supplied with antistatic silicone rubber boot for additional shock protection
- Relative Humidity: 95% RH non condensing
- Power: 2 x Alkaline AA batteries, refer to ATEX Certificate for details on range of approved batteries. Batteries may not be carried or changed in Group I hazardous areas.
- Memory: On board 1Gbyte NAND Flash (holds approx 5,000 JPEG images without any audio recording and additional 960Kbytes per min for audio)
- Image: 3.1 Mega-Pixel (2048 x 1536 resolution)
- Lens: Autofocus lens, effective focal length 3.39mm, F2.8, 68o diagonal field of view
- Focal Distance: 5cm to infinity
- View Finder: Two element optical view finder
- Power Modes: Operate and auto power-down (after 3 mins)
- Battery Life: Up to 600 shots without flash and up to 100 shots with flash taken one after the other. 170 shots as per the CIPA DC-002 standard (mixed mode shots with and without flash). Note it is very difficult to be precise about exact numbers as there are many factors that can influence this such as the ambient temperature, how long the camera is powered up, number of voice recordings made and the number and length of time it is connected to a PC for transferring picture and voice data.
- Connectivity: USB 1.1 via mini-USB socket for use in the safe area only. Certified for direct connection to a PC without requiring an external protection barrier
- OS Support: PTP imaging device in Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and most versions of Linux. USB firmware upgrade utility for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 only.
- Flash: 4 LED flash giving 131 lux.seconds of energy at 67ms exposure
- Audio recording format: wav
- Image format: jpeg
- Time and Date: Time and date stamping of stored images and filenames. Time and date set via Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) automatically
- Extronics iCAM502 Autofocus Intrinsically Safe Digital Camera
- Rubber Casing
- 2 x AA batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.