FLIR CM44 400A AC Digital True RMS Clamp Meter with Type K
Part of FLIR’s CM4X clamp meter range, the FLIR CM44 Digital True RMS Clamp Meter with Type K is an affordable and versatile True RMS clamp meter that measures a range of electrical values including DC and AC voltage (up to 600V), AC current (up to 400A), frequency (50-400Hz), resistance (up to 60kΩ), capacitance (up to 2500µF), diode (up to 2V) and DCµA (up to 2000µA). Additionally, the CM44 can also make use of a Type K thermometer probe to measure temperatures from -40℃ to +400℃. This is all done to a high degree of accuracy, particularly with current readings which benefit from Accu-Tip™ technology. Users can select between Min/Max/Avg, frequency and diode measurement when taking readings whilst there is also data hold, zero function and low pass filter (VFD) for voltage measurement.
Like all FLIR products, the CM44 is sturdy and will last for years if maintained correctly. It is built to absorb a 2m drop and also comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The CM44 boasts several user-friendly features such as a backlit LCD screen for use in the dark, ergonomic handles and a lightweight design for comfortable use. The narrow 30mm jaw opening brings access to awkward wiring and the slim overall shape lets the Meter fit easily into a toolbox. It is versatile and practical whilst the capacity for measuring temperature adds extra utility value.
FLIR part number: CM44
- Measures AC and DC voltage (600V max), AC current (400A max), resistance, frequency, capacitance and DCµA.
- Accu-Tip technology for more accurate currency readings
- Narrow 30mm jaw opening for thin wiring
- Measures temperature with Type K thermometer probe
- Data hold, zero function, low pass filter
- Sturdy enough to withstand 2m drop
- Backlit LCD screen
- Lightweight, slim, ergonomic design
- Limited lifetime warranty
- DC Voltage: 400V (accuracy: ±1%)
- AC Voltage (Digital Low Pass Filter/VFD): 600V (accuracy: ±1%)
- Clamp-On AC Current (50-100Hz; 100-400Hz): 400A (accuracy: ±1.8%; 2%)
- Accu-Tip Clamp-On AC Current: 60A (accuracy: ±1.5%)
- Frequency: 50-400Hz (accuracy 1%)
- Resistance: 60kΩ (1%)
- Capacitance: 2500µF (accuracy: ±2%)
- Diode: 2.0V (accuracy: ±1.5%)\
- DCµA: 2000µA (accuracy: ±1%)
- Temperature: -40℃ to +400℃ (accuracy: ±1%)
- Display: 1-5/6 digits 6000 counts
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
- Continuity: 10Ω< & <250Ω
- Recording: Max/Min/Avg
- Backlight LCD: Yes
- Drop Test: 2m
- Certifications: UL, CE
- Category: Cat IV 300V / Cat III 600V
- Jaw Opening: 30mm Max
- NCV: Yes
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Battery Type: 2 x AAA
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.