FLIR Scout PS24 Wildlife Thermal Camera
**The FLIR Scout PS24 Wildlife Thermal Camera has been replaced with the FLIR Scout II 240**.
The FLIR Scout PS24 is a durable handheld thermal imaging camera designed for outdoor surveillance and monitoring of heat signatures. The camera is commonly used in the field by outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen tracking animals through dense woodland terrain. This instrument has been developed to take the guess work out of monitoring activity in either day or night low visibility conditions and produces a unmatched crisp thermal image every time.
The P24 has been designed to achieve in any environmental circumstance and benefits from a rugged watertight construction with an IP67 rating for ultimate peace of mind. The P24 Scout features a 19mm single telescope style viewfinder and ergonomic design that weighs only 340 grams. This consideration ensures the user will never suffer fatigue while in the field. The camera lends itself to fast operation with all function buttons being within one handed reach allowing for efficient operation. This feature is complemented by one of the fastest start up times for a camera of this type. FLIR have considered the user in mind by implementing rechargeable batteries principle when in a situation where no electrical outlets are available.
The 240 x 180 resolution ensures clear high definition images can be produced time and time again, perfect for individuals detecting body heat of party members vs wildlife or those involved in search and rescue. With a range of 320 metres the camera lends itself to general surveillance and security applications allowing anyone to quickly detect unwanted intruders.
The FLIR Scout PS24 is versatile offering 3 different spectrum modes White Hot, Black Hot or the patented InstaAlert Polarity. These can be utilized to show the most critical information allowing you to choose if the target appears lighter or darker in the viewfinder or showing the strongest heat signatures in red and yellow.
To further the instruments adaptability FLIR have introduced a built in LED task light and the option to adjust the LCD brightness in order to preserve battery life.
The FLIR Scout PS24 Thermal Camera gives an individual the opportunity to monitor vast areas and gives wildlife enthusiasts or surveillance technicians the chance to target what can not normally be detected with the human eye.
FLIR Scout PS24 Wildlife Thermal Camera Main Features
- Ergonomically designed - Simplistic design weighing only 340 grams
- Small sized camera - Ideal for wildlife and nature enthusiasts
- Rugged instrument – weather tight IP-67 rated camera.
- Selectable functions – Selectable Polarity
- Patented InstAlert Polarity – show Black Hot, White Hot and InstAlert Polarity on images
- Simple Operation – Buttons are easily located on the device for fast switching between polarity, power and LCD brightness
- Built in Torch – Extends the functionality of the tester
- Rechargeable batteries – Perfect for in field use
- Fast Startup – Instrument starts and is ready to use in seconds
- Versatile Camera – Capable of detecting through traildust, fog and dense woodland
- Unmatched range – Detect targets up to 320 Metres
FLIR Scout PS24 Wildlife Thermal Camera Specifications
- Lens - 19 mm Fixed Focus
- Resolution - 240 × 180 VOX Microbolometer
- Field of View (H x V) - 24° × 18°
- Size (L × W × H) - 6.70” x 2.31” x 2.44”
- Weight (with battery) – 340 Grams
- Operating Temp. -4°F to 122°F(-20°C to +50°C)
- Tasklight – LED
- Polarity - White Hot; Black, Hot; InstAlert™
- Video Format - 9 Hz Refresh Rate
- Startup < 5 Seconds
- E-Zoom - No
- Battery Internal - Battery/Li-Ion
- Battery Recharging - USB Cable for Internal Battery with Optional Charging Cradle
- Rating - IP-67
- Detection Range - 320 Metres
- FLIR Scout PS24 Wildlife Thermal Camera
- Wrist Strap
- Soft Drawstring Bag
- FLIR Product CD
- USB Download Cable
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.